Greta Really Bugs Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Old men, all over the world, obsessed by a kid.

The best Black Mirror episode, ever.
Do you mean people all over the world who see the ridiculousness of Greta and her "stolen childhood" nonsense, making fun of it/her?

Adults who would let a mentally ill, uneducated, child...sponsored by asshats...influence global policy decisions, aren't quite right in the head. In my humble opinion anyway.

But hey...to each their own I guess.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Don't get too obsessive over this Greta. In a few months, they will move onto some other "new big important thing" like they always do. And then it will be "Greta who?"
She better strike fast. That iron is rapidly cooling.
She’s gonna have the political and social value of a blown-out butthole if she doesn’t get her “book deal” done.
Might have to actually work for a living.
Yikes.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Greta will be remembered as the Kid who told the adults to stop doing stupid things....
Greta will be remembered as the teenage dropout who threw a tantrum in front of the UN, without knowing what she was talking about or having anything of substance actually to say. In other words the patron saint of all teenagers, ever.

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you mean people all over the world who see the ridiculousness of Greta and her "stolen childhood" nonsense, making fun of it/her?

Adults who would let a mentally ill, uneducated, child...sponsored by asshats...influence global policy decisions, aren't quite right in the head. In my humble opinion anyway.

But hey...to each their own I guess.
Best Greta-related , nail-meets-hammer response, ever.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
She better strike fast. That iron is rapidly cooling.
She’s gonna have the political and social value of a blown-out butthole if she doesn’t get her “book deal” done.
Might have to actually work for a living.
Yikes.
She'll never 'work' for a living. I see one of two outcomes. Either Sex-Tape, or Politics. I'm guessing the second but a defiant "How DARE YOU" when the tape gets 'Leaked' would also be funny.

Scooter2112

Reaction score
She'll never 'work' for a living. I see one of two outcomes. Either Sex-Tape, or Politics. I'm guessing the second but a defiant "How DARE YOU" when the tape gets 'Leaked' would also be funny.
Either way, this brat is fucking as many people as possible.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
...and will continue to. I can't wait until she rebels against her indoctrinators and goes postal xD

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I still think she'd make a great *angry* t-boy.

Oldskoolrob

Reaction score
5 years from now she'll be in politics, cruising around in a big black v8 SUV, and flying 1st class in private jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.