Greetings from Oregon!

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've posted anything, but rest assured that I am still fully engaged in collecting and playing LPs.
This is most of them, but I ran out of guitar stands!

I still have my Gladiator GG-157 that I purchased with heavy influence from this group. It now has Gibson pickups, CTS pots and Mallory caps. Still a great guitar!

I've been into Japanese guitars lately, so the Edwards (second from the left) is a recent acquisition. Expect another one from Japan very soon...

LP City small.jpg

Aj6stringsting

Reaction score
Howdy from Medford....:slash:

Haha, I used to live on Spring street, 6 houses down from the Liquor store on the corner across the from the Big Church there.
I was in a band that used to rehearse behind the Holly Theater, when it was in disarray, back in 1992 .

We used to party at a hole in the wall bar, next door and met Kevin, who was in a band called Born Naked.

monty john

Reaction score
Yeah I used to know the guys from Born Naked...Tony Mullins and Bill Newman guitar player...Dreadford has changed and not for the better....

Aj6stringsting

Reaction score
Yeah I used to know the guys from Born Naked...Tony Mullins and Bill Newman guitar player...Dreadford has changed and not for the better....
Man, I almost moved back or to Ashland, in 2006.
I wanted to start my Family up there, it used to be nice and pretty safe. I was going to start work at Muscicians Friend, but I moved to California instead.

So Dreadford, that bad ?

Is it as bad as Grants Pass ?

monty john

Reaction score
Not as dad as Cali I guess...but its becoming cali version 2......the valley now has 100thousand folks...starting to get crime etc....could be worse...I am from Cali and would never in a zillion years go back, however, this valley is just like cali now...my parents live here so I am here to stay....

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Maybe 3 or 4, because we're full on Cali-2 up here in WA. We don't have enough coffee in pot for that talk.

Latest Threads