GREENY inspired Soap Bar P-90 set for Classic Rock and Blues Made in USA by Jonesyblues

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
VIDEO DEMOS of JONESYBLUES PICKUPS & WIRING

More details at my Jonesyblues.com website or feel free to give me a call anytime at 574.540.9777

My Hybrid Pro Player set in a Gibson Flying V - PAF neck, Humbucker bridge

Epiphone Black Beauty with Duncan's and one of my MSP III wiring harnesses

Les Paul with my Rock Humbucker in the neck and Bill Lawrence 900XL in the bridge

Short demo of my '59 Handwound '59 Formvar Strat pickups

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Gibson Les Paul Standard Unburst with Jonesyblues.com Upgrades. CTS550K pots, Mojo .022 caps and 50s wiring circuit. Video shows how well these volume pots in my harness control the amp output.

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Video Demo: I upgraded all the electronics in this 2020 Gibson Les Paul Classic and installed a set of of My Rock Humbuckers and one of my trouble free custom 21 Tone Jimmy Page wiring. (10 years in development)

Jonesyblues 21 tone Jimmy Page wiring

Rock Humbuckers from Jonesyblues USA

More details at my Jonesyblues.com website about these upgrades.

Feel free to call me anytime if you have any questions or need help with your project.

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Tele Build #3 complete my hand wound 1950B Hot Rod Hot Single coils with a very "Gibson-ish" sounding neck pickup at 8.8K ohms and 12 K bridge pickup. More info at my Jonesyblues.com website on the 1950 pickups

jonesy

GLOBAL WIRING GURU
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
21 Tone Jimmy Page Wiring Package by Jonesyblues

1615381691192.png

10 years of development have gone into perfecting my version of the Jimmy Page wiring. The 21 tone version comes with 4 CTS black molded push pull pots and the 50s wiring circuit. No dead spots or glitches and extension leads for switch and pickups are color coded and labeled. This makes it easier to make all your connections without soldering directly to the pots. Comes with instructions for fast, easy installation. One of my customers described it as being "Idiot Proof", his words not mine...Lol

This package also includes a Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack which is needed with this harness. Your stock toggle switch will not work with the 21 Tone JP rig and may cause issues if you try to use it. Use drop down menu to choose options.

NOTE: All the CTS pots I use require a 3/8" mounting hole and 24 fine spline knobs. Import guitars will need to have the holes reamed out and purchase new US sized knobs. Stock metric knobs will not fit the CTS pots.

*Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help

Jonesyblues.com NEW Improved 21 Tone Jimmy Page Wiring

Push Pull Functions

NV= Neck Volume

NT= Neck Tone

BV= Bridge Volume

BT= Bridge Tone

HB= Full humbucker

Switch set to Bridge position (treble)

1. All controls down-bridge pu in full HB Mode

2. BV pulled out-bridge pu screw coil is on

3. BV,BT pulled out-bridge pu is split and slug coil is on

Switch set to Middle position

4. All controls down-neck HB and bridge HB are parallel in phase

5. BT pulled up-neck HB and bridge HB pu's are parallel out of phase

6. BV pulled up-neck HB and bridge screw coil is on pu's are parallel in phase

7. BV,BT pulled out-neck HB and bridge slug coil on pu's are parallel out phase

8. NV pulled up-neck screw coil is on and bridge HB pu's are parallel in phase

9. NV,BT pulled up-neck screw coil is on, bridge HB pu's are parallel out of phase

10. NV,BV pulled out-Neck screw coil on, bridge screw coil on pu's are parallel in phase

11. NV,BV,BT pulled out-neck screw coil is on, bridge slug coil is on pu's are parallel out of phase

Switch set to Neck position (rhythm)

12. All controls down-neck is in full HB mode

13. NV pulled out-neck screw coil is on

14. NT pulled out-neck HB and bride HB series in phase

15. NT,BT pulled out-neck HB and bridge HB series out of phase

16. NT,BV pulled out-neck HB and bridge slug coil is on pu's are series in phase

17. NT,BV, BT neck HB and bridge slug coil is on pu's are series out of phase

18. NV,NT pulled out-neck screw coil is on bridge HB pu's are series in phase

19. NV,NT,BT pulled out-neck screw coil is on bridge HB pu's are series out of phase

20. NV,NT,BV-neck screw coil is on bridge screw coil is on pu's are series in phase

21. NV,NT,BV,BT-neck screw coil is on bridge screw coil is on pu's are series out of phase

21 Tone Jimmy Page Wiring at Jonesyblues.com

Latest Threads