Greco lp 1978 - uk - £500

last.train.home

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a Greco from 1978 for sale, its a lovely guitar, eg600.
Amazing tone and really low action,

£500 and £540 with hard case:slash:

I am happy to post or if your midlands way then come and try and buy.

I also have a tokai tele(£300 -pre 82) a dano from the sixties (£500), a japanese strat (350 1990s) and a 1970s kay 335 (£200 looks a bit like a coronado)

I am not really after trades, except for either a Les Paul junior, or a custom shop or ec Strat,:)

last.train.home

Reaction score
come on guys this is a beauty

I have My Greco Les Paul for sale its £495 with a FREE hardcase and FREE delivery,or £485 without the hardcase, its a beauty and made in 1978, japanese construction and built to standards Gibsons could only dream of for the time.

It has great tone, and killer looks, I need to thin down my collection due to finances so quite a lot for sale at the moment. I bought this on ebay, but from a forum member. I sadly need to sell a lot of guitars and pedals at the moment, and although my singer loves this guitar it has to go as I cant afford to keep them all.

The electrics are good, plenty of fret life left, neck is straight and I believe its a eg600 model, I was told by the previous seller that its a Peter Frampton model, it can create great blues tones, classic rock les pauls sounds, and right up to metal.

Set Neck

I have used it at the last few gigs my band has done, and it has sounded great every time. Sad to sell this but I am selling most of my gear. And then I am going to stick to a classic player as my main.

Condition is great for its age, a few marks here and there but it looks good in photos and even better up close.

It has a minor lacquer line on the top, but its hardly noticeable in pics and up close, and its been checked by a luthier who has done a set up and says its one of the best he has played.

£495 and you get a FREE hardcase and FREE delivery

Latest Threads