Brand new refret wtih Jescar medium jumbo nickel silver frets
New bone nut
New pickup rings
New pickguard
New Switchcraft long toggle and jack
CTS US Spec pots
PIO caps
50s wired
Bridge pickup is SD APH1. The sticker fell off sometime while I was putting it into the pickup ring (I think) and I haven't found it yet, but that is what it said on the bottom. It's 4 conductor so could be coil split.
Neck pickup is a Fujigen one that was in my History SH-LCV. Mid PAFish. It's also 4 conductor so could be coil split
Very resonant guitar and playing great!

The Bad:

This guitar is very definitely player's grade and especially has heavy playwear on the back although the neck only has a couple of little marks that can't be felt when playing.
The worst on the front is a long, faint scratch across the lower bout and another medium scratch, about 1.5" long, also on the lower bout. Faint scratches under the toggle switch are another area of heavier wear.
The sides have a few small marks.
The headstock has some discoloration that was difficult to show in a photo.
Moderate/heavy wear on the fretboard between the 1st and 2nd frets, middle to bass side of the neck, and some lighter fretboard wear on the treble side between the 5th and 7th frets.

$650 plus shipping CONUS only at this time due to extremely long delays international. Will be very well packed and in an older Japanese gigbag. If you would like the hard case I've been using with it, add $50. The case is in very good condition other than a tear on the bottom edge, less than an inch long. That could probably be glued or just cover the sliver of bare wood with a Sharpie if it bothers you. It came that way and it wasn't worth it to me to send it back.

Many photos here:

Please PM any questions. I'm probably not interested in trades right now as I've started building and am probably going to let go at least one more guitar.

It also still has it's set up strings on it so if you want to buy it I have 9s and 10s here and will restring it. I think this one should be top wrapped as it has the vintage neck angle and the break angle to the TP is pretty steep.

Caretaker

Reaction score
The Edwards I bought from Roxy is one of the finest playing guitars(due to her setup and fretwork) I have ever owned and would be one of 2 that would be the last to go.
Buy knowing that your other guitars may go on vacation for a few weeks while you enjoy this.
I was interested in this initially but 2 other guitars joined my family since, but it may still come to live with me...LOL
GLWTS

Brazilnut

Reaction score
If Roxie worked on it, you know it's as good as it can be. :)

Roxy13

Reaction score
Great playing guitar here that needs nothing done to it unless you want to change it.

Caretaker

Reaction score
Roxy
Do you notice a different tone from this with the hog top vs your other guitar with maple?

Roxy13

Reaction score
Roxy
Do you notice a different tone from this with the hog top vs your other guitar with maple?
Yes, but it's hard to tell too what is the wood and what are the pickups as they all have different ones (though very similar wiring harnesses). I also have a Tokai all hog custom that has a brighter Sigil pickups in it. And 2 maple topped customs, but again different pickups.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I will also sell it for $550 without pickups. If you like that option I am willing to install yours for you if you want to send them to me.

Caretaker

Reaction score
PLEASE, someone buy this.
I am unfortunately in sell mode or it would be on it`s way to me(along with a few others on here atm).
I bought a guitar from Roxy and it is the best playing guitar out of the box I have ever owned.
Needed nothing and the fret work is amazing.
She is a true artist.

Last edited:

Roxy13

Reaction score
Ok, just took some neck measurements since I was asked.

43.5 mm nut width
23.1 mm at first fret (0.909 inches)
25.64 mm at 12th fret (1.009 inches)

Latest Threads