greco eg 500 super real

jacco

Reaction score
I know nothing about the process of putting body and neck together but I often wondered that if these were leftover necks from the Super Real era how it comes that they have a long tenon and neck heel cap whereas the Super Real guitars have an intermediate tenon and no heel cap. Anyone?

muccax

Reaction score
hi
i think it is good buisness ,,,, dont throw any thing away you can make money on :thumb:
just use what you got ,,,, i am sure the japanese worker who made the guitar would laugh his ass off if he saw what we are talking about :lol::lol:
he was just building guitars and makeing money to the owner of the factory :applause:
all the best
otto

reborn old

Reaction score
The last 1982 Super Real EG model I have come across (#2 7002, belonging to Helge at TF) has a 1979-81 style tenon and headstock inlay, but in most other instances, I think the "left over SR neck" premise is nothing more than that.
Helge didn't mention if his had a heel cap, but it did have a dowel tenon.

muccax

Reaction score
hi
i did own a super real eg ??? it had a chambered body ,, worst inlay i have seen on a greco neck ,,, heavy ?? ,, oil caps ...i did not like it ,,, but i was in nitro ???
wierd guitar ,,, and sorry i do noy remember if it had a heel cap or the serie nr :)
all the best
otto

Latest Threads