Great music you found on YouTube!

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, memories of Yesterday and Today in the '70s at Winterland. Then Y&T. Dave is a fucking BADASS!

Emmitt Fitzhume

Reaction score
I was watching Babymetal videos and this automatically came on after one of the videos.

OMFG, these old guys rock. Finally a good recommendation. Solos and breakdowns - damn. Thank you Youtube, finally.

PeteK

Reaction score
I just learned about Shakey Graves the other day. Super talented dude. Plays a kick drum and symbol while playing guitar and singing. Got a good voice too

Zungle

Reaction score
I just learned about Shakey Graves the other day. Super talented dude. Plays a kick drum and symbol while playing guitar and singing. Got a good voice too

Shakey is pretty dam cool...been around quite a while.

I'd check out a show if he ever gets his ass up here......

Last edited:

Zungle

Reaction score

I really like Shakey.....

Here's one of my favorites ......pretty old now.....

I used to do a poor mans jam with it back in the day.....before my neck situation/disease really slowed my fingers and coordination down.....

Cool song.....

Zungle

Reaction score
I was watching Babymetal videos and this automatically came on after one of the videos.

OMFG, these old guys rock. Finally a good recommendation. Solos and breakdowns - damn. Thank you Youtube, finally.
These guys have a large catalogue of music.........been around forever.
I love the replies their videos get.....

christraven
"Mom, why does Grandpa paint his face white and make weird faces while playing his bass?" "Because he's badass, honey. Because he's badass."

Space Ronin
"Japan: Our elderly are becoming a burden on society. Old Japanese Men: Hold my Sake..."

Luis Fernando
"Admit it: You clicked on it for the lol's and stayed for the epic guitar riffs and vocals".

Erick Z
"These Japanese men are putting all of these recent metal bands to shame. We have been cheated in the states with this wack ass metal happening here. F'n shame. These guys are top notch!"

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chicago, "Make Me Smile" live.

Terry Kath, what can you say. Playing a nice Shoreline Gold Strat.

Emmitt Fitzhume

Reaction score
These guys have a large catalogue of music.........been around forever.
I love the replies their videos get.....

christraven
"Mom, why does Grandpa paint his face white and make weird faces while playing his bass?" "Because he's badass, honey. Because he's badass."

Space Ronin
"Japan: Our elderly are becoming a burden on society. Old Japanese Men: Hold my Sake..."

Luis Fernando
"Admit it: You clicked on it for the lol's and stayed for the epic guitar riffs and vocals".

Erick Z
"These Japanese men are putting all of these recent metal bands to shame. We have been cheated in the states with this wack ass metal happening here. F'n shame. These guys are top notch!"
Yeah, I read some of those comments. These are good too:

"Digishade

Why yes, YouTube, I would like to watch three Japanese guys in their 50's playing awesome Metal."

"Pri yon Joni

Japan has a really different definition of “dad rock”.

"Ryan and Isaac

“Rock is dead...” Retired older Japanese guys who were kids in the heyday of rock: “it’s time gentlemen...”

DavGrape

Reaction score
My grandma got me that for Christmas one year! ↑
Haha!
There was like four selections from the cut-out bin, another one was a Y & T album; I had never heard of them.
Haha!
I figure she got some employee help dude.

Now I remember... BTO, Y&T, and Jefferson Starship 'Red Octopus.'

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score

These guys have been around (on and off) for almost 20 years...how the hell am I just now finding out about them!?!?!?

You Kiwis know them?

Latest Threads