Great Friends

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I have been on MLP virtually since its inception and have made many friends that I have never met. But there is one friend I have made on here that I really appreciate, and would do anything in the world for him. He's been a real true friend one that I can count on for advice and basically anything I need to know. Mike60 is the greatest friend I have on here, and I've never met the man, but someday hopefully I will.
Have any of you found a special friend on here that you never expected to find?
I always hope to have Mike as my friend, we all need someone we can count on for input, someone that really cares.

EasyAce

Reaction score
I think I have---Tim Fezziwig. If ever we meet live and in person, I can see us strapping on the Les Pauls unable to resist swapping blues while talking long into the night. He's a class man and he's been a good friend in the short time I've gotten to know him.

I've also become fond of Es Paul, but I haven't seen him coming 'round these parts in awhile.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hi Rev :) I'll swing by and get you for the UK meet ok ;)

I have some very good friends I have met through here, some who I have met in person. There is one though who I would say is like a best friend, even though I have not met them yet. I don't think you have to be there physically to be a friend.

Reactions: KP

Latest Threads