Got the cops called on me today.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
“Give me one of everything you have! I ain’t gonna pay for it, so why not go big?!”
thats the thing.. his credit score was really good. otherwise the company would have either denied outright or required him to go smaller.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
TOWNECRAFT got any sales openings :naughty:? apparently I'm in the wrong line of work :hmm:
again, thats over almost 30 years.. when you deal directly with the public in their own homes... weird stuff can happen.... I was in a home once that stunk so bad I puked in their yard when I left.... was in a trailer in the middle of august once.... no AC... cat smell so bad you could feel it on your skin and literally taste it. coolest trade ever though was the gibson.... I got a 1943 Gibson LG2 banner ... after repairs I have under 500 in it.

thatF-INGflyingVguy

Reaction score
Had a guy offer to trade me sex with his wife ( not kidding and she was HOT and no I did not accept) Had a woman ask me to feel her chest and tell her if I thought her boobs were saggy ( again no

TOWNECRAFT got any sales openings :naughty:? apparently I'm in the wrong line of work :hmm:

again, thats over almost 30 years.. when you deal directly with the public in their own homes
I understand and I'm willing to put in my time:naughty: !!!

rogue3

Reaction score
If it's not then, then i certainly agree.

toymaker

Reaction score
Sorry to hear - glad it turned out ok, but your making one major mistake in your thinking in my opinion/experience - thinking debtors think rationally when they are strapped/behind on payments...

A rational person calls, says hey..I can’t pay, how can we make this right. I owe you and don’t want to live under a bridge hiding for the next couple of years - what can we do.

This guy is clearly not rational or anywhere near...gotta watch things out there, some true but cases. Worked with some repo guys and the stories they tell are too strange to be made up.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Sorry to hear - glad it turned out ok, but your making one major mistake in your thinking in my opinion/experience - thinking debtors think rationally when they are strapped/behind on payments...

A rational person calls, says hey..I can’t pay, how can we make this right. I owe you and don’t want to live under a bridge hiding for the next couple of years - what can we do.

This guy is clearly not rational or anywhere near...gotta watch things out there, some true but cases. Worked with some repo guys and the stories they tell are too strange to be made up.
Yeah... I was very aware of my surroundings. Fully expected to be jumped at any second to be honest. I had a buddy that was a repo guy. You are correct about the stories.

Dick Banks

Reaction score
I'm not a lawyer but here you go.
Write this (or better yet, have it written by a lawyer!) on every contract you sign:
"Merchandise remains property of the seller until paid in full.
The seller can repossess any merchandise not paid in full if buyer
defaults payment in any way for a period of 60 days."
Most often it's easier (and safer) to get the money than to get the merch back.

Latest Threads