Got a job transfer, new adventure!

LongBeach

Reaction score
San Diego's a great city, congrats!
you should have the time of your life.
If you dont, your doing something wrong :laugh2::laugh2:

Have you checked into what area your going to live?
Like all cities, there are area's you dont want to find a rental.

La Jolla's nice :thumb: (nice and expensive) :laugh2::laugh2:

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
San Diego's a great city, congrats!
you should have the time of your life.
If you dont, your doing something wrong :laugh2::laugh2:

Have you checked into what area your going to live?
Like all cities, there are area's you dont want to find a rental.

La Jolla's nice :thumb: (nice and expensive) :laugh2::laugh2:
Yeah...La Jolla...in my dreams :laugh2:
I'm looking @ downtown or mission valley. I met a couple people online that are going to help me pinpoint a 1br or studio once I get a few options.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Be sure that you go prepared.

For example, you might consider this used 1890s Libtard Hunting Kit. Including crucifix, stake, mallet, hatchet, German stamped letter to the mother of deceased victim, signed new testament bible by hunter Andrew Kauffman along with picture of victim, pliers, Remington derringer pistol, rosary, syringe, garlic extract, sulphur, hair from destroyed Libtard, pulled fangs of destroyed Libtard & holy water.

1980_vampire_hunting_kit_1_by_happystabby-d3ajskc.jpg
You forgot the sacred host, for "defiling" the resting place.

Amateur! :laugh2:

PSM

Reaction score
That's awesome, man. Congratulations. You're livin my dream at the moment. I'd kill for a change of scenery, particularly a big one like checking out the West Coast for once. Hopefully next year I'll be able to take a trip out there and see if it's as great as everyone says.

Archtop 13

Reaction score
13 yrs in LA was 12 too many, for this kid. San Diego is a great visit but the whole SoCal thing just isn't for me. People are rude, the sun never goes away, the smog, the traffic & the filth. If you want my opinion, the whole place is a great vacation with all that there is to see & do. Just don't stay or it can really bring you down if you aren't the right person for it. I have friends who will never leave, given a choice. If you were born & raised in a place with seasons, like I was(Pacific NW), it will be a really tough adjustment. I was really excited when I moved. The idea of warm summers & fair winters sounded great! Really, I moved for the music scene but that didn't work out either. The worst of it was when Autumn rolled around & there was no Autumn. I missed 13 Autumns. I'll never get any of those back.

Latest Threads