Got a job transfer, new adventure!

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
Congrats my man

That sounds like a great life change for you.
Too cool.

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks again for the continuing well wishes!

I forgot to add I am just going to throw my stuff in my car and drive. No U-haul or anything. I am going to fright my motorcycle down though. I'm just a single d00d so I don't have any furniture worth shipping or hauling. Hopefully my guitar, amp, guns, ammo, and clothes fit in the car!! :D

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I got my job transfer finally approved this week. I asked back in July and it got denied...twice. I have been looking for a new job since but it's been tough, but they suddenly told me I can move to a new team and transfer!

I am moving back to CA (currently living in the NW portland/vancouver area) and I can't wait to get back to the city life. I will be living in San Diego. I've never lived there before but the weather is kick ass year around and I love the scene in SD. I'll have to make new friends and stuff...but I don't care! The past couple years have been so mundane and i'm only 27 years old...started to feel like an old person! Especially with all the rain and bad weather here.

I seriously can't wait. It's going to be a sweet life change! :thumb: I move in February.

Does anyone here live in San Diego?

I love San Diego, its the only other city in this state
i like other than where i live
I lived there 16 years, a big part of my life there.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the continuing well wishes!

I forgot to add I am just going to throw my stuff in my car and drive. No U-haul or anything. I am going to fright my motorcycle down though. I'm just a single d00d so I don't have any furniture worth shipping or hauling. Hopefully my guitar, amp, guns, ammo, and clothes fit in the car!! :D

Well, good luck, and have a safe uneventful trip. Don't be too rushed to stop and take breaks either.

BillB1960

Reaction score
You'll be a liberal inside of 18 months.

(And, it turns out I guessed your age, right on the money.)

If he can survive Portland and not turn into a liberal then San Diego won't phase him!

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Congrats Morrow! San Diego is a very cool place...don't worry about going libtard...you're too smart and too old for the conversion process to work.

Its not libtard like LA is, except for maybe OB and
Adams Ave area

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
If he can survive Portland and not turn into a liberal then San Diego won't phase him!
I'm originally from the bay area, and compared to San Francisco, Portland is just like a pathetic wana-be town :rolleyes:
The bicyclist problems here are ridiculous. And their little rallys where they try and immitate San Francisco is just weird. They put a MLS team here and suddenly Portland is a huge soccer fan town overnight. Like WTF? Where did that come from?
Thankfully I won't be here for much longer!

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm originally from the bay area, and compared to San Francisco, Portland is just like a pathetic wana-be town :rolleyes:
The bicyclist problems here are ridiculous. And their little rallys where they try and immitate San Francisco is just weird. They put a MLS team here and suddenly Portland is a huge soccer fan town overnight. Like WTF? Where did that come from?

Oh then San Diego will be like Texas compared to the
Bay Area
Its a huge Military town

Hamtone

Reaction score
SD and outlying areas (except TJ) are the bomb. Girls girls girls people in shape sunny did I mention the girls?

coldsteal2

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
SD and outlying areas (except TJ) are the bomb. Girls girls girls people in shape sunny did I mention the girls?

Yea, it is a home run for finding girls!

There are some killer hidden beach areas also if you
ask around

damn you are going to get me all excited about SD again
they have the best Mexican food ive ever had, and i have had
food in Mexico

The view from my home on Sunset Cliffs
homeinob.jpg

BillB1960

Reaction score

I grew up in SF Bay Area and I wouldn't move back. It's nice & all but I like the PacNW much better. The quality of life is much better and the weather isn't that much worse. I agree with you about the ridiculous MLS team and their fans with the idiotic scarves. I went to 1 game, left at halftime and on the way out I stopped at one of the information booths and asked if there was a "Bring Baseball Back to Portland" petition I could sign available. They gave me a dirty look.

Hizzy

My 15 minutes are up
Reaction score
Congrats, good to hear things are going your way! :dude:

red dog

Banned
Reaction score
Be sure that you go prepared.

For example, you might consider this used 1890s Libtard Hunting Kit. Including crucifix, stake, mallet, hatchet, German stamped letter to the mother of deceased victim, signed new testament bible by hunter Andrew Kauffman along with picture of victim, pliers, Remington derringer pistol, rosary, syringe, garlic extract, sulphur, hair from destroyed Libtard, pulled fangs of destroyed Libtard & holy water.

1980_vampire_hunting_kit_1_by_happystabby-d3ajskc.jpg

Mule Train

Reaction score
For those So Cal girls I'd be anything they wanted me to be. A barking dog, no problem. :naughty:

Latest Threads