Gorilla Glue ?......seriously ??

neoclassical

Reaction score
I thought my mentor found out I joined an instrument top with gorilla wood glue instead of tight bond lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Who

pnuggett

Reaction score
Apparently, the attending doctors did notice a large void in her skull. So, based upon that gigantic, empty space, they assume there is room to tuck in a serious upgrade, like a brain from a Rhesus monkey.*

*There is nothing racist about comparing dumb people (regardless of color) to monkeys.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
First, despite how stupid she is, I wish her the best and hope that the masses are benign.

Lots of women have fibrocystic breasts that contain grandular and nodule tissue. Something like half of all women will have fibrocystic breasts at some point in their lives. Generally, these are benign and would not require surgical removal (that would be elective surgery).

I would think that the doctor would have a pretty good idea going in as to what he expects the biopsy results to be, based upon the location of the masses and other factors (75% of breast cancers are ductal carcinomas). That said, according to the article, a plastic surgeon and not an oncologist is doing the surgery which leads me to believe that this could be an attention grabbing scheme (social media, surgical removal of lumps from breasts, yada yada - huge delay for biopsy results, turns out they are benign (doc would know in advance)). An oncologist would immediately biopsy (take a small piece of) the mass and scientifically identify it, before doing a lumpectomy. If any of my loved ones had cancer, I would not allow then to be treated by a plastic surgeon. Do you want an oncologist to do your wife/GF's boob job?

I am getting a huge whiff of BS.

I am a huge fan of breasts and many of the women to whom they are attached (although that subset definitely does not include Glue Girl). I wish her well.

rockstar232007

Reaction score

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the tens of thousands of dollars raised for her hair stupidity is what's paying for selective plastic surgery? Or did that money go to medical bills for the hair stupidity? If so, then how is she paying for the plastic surgery? Seems she didn't need the gofundme money if she had money for plastic surgery.

What a shit show of stupidity

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I'm sure the tens of thousands of dollars raised for her hair stupidity is what's paying for selective plastic surgery? Or did that money go to medical bills for the hair stupidity? If so, then how is she paying for the plastic surgery? Seems she didn't need the gofundme money if she had money for plastic surgery.

What a shit show of stupidity
This is one reason I hate the internet (specifically social-media).

Too many people willing to feel sorry for, and willing to give money to people who make stupid mistakes.

But, for people who legitimately deserve the help? "Thoughts, and prayers".

Makes me sick.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
Sounds like she donated the majority of the gofundme to a charity the plastic surgeon started.

She is now making bank on merch though.

Latest Threads