Gorgeous 1995 Gibson ES 135 Tobacco Sunburst

snakeface

Reaction score
Price 1850$ USD but open to offers.

1995 Gibson ES 135 in a beautiful Tobacco Sunburst finish on which you can see all the wood grain, the good wood era, the 90's Gibson are the best made, all original, original Gibson P-100 pickups at both bridge and neck positions, gold hardware, gold Bigsby (factory or professionally added) rosewood fingerboard, Gibson Deluxe tuners.

This guitar is a beast, so versatile, it has a big fat warm tone like a Les Paul but with a huge resonance due to the ES body style. It has beautiful harmonics that just sing and it sustains forever when you hold that b string bended up. It sounds just beautiful and throw some overdrive in front and you got yourself a rock machine, it can get very dirty. The Bigsby might be original or added professionally by the previous owner but it never goes out of the tune and it looks amazing on the guitar. Recorded a full session without touching the tuning. The neck is very smooth and easy to play, low action, no buzz, pro setup, very comfortable and easy to play.

The guitar is in excellent condition, normal wear for its age, some light scratches on the back near the strap button, the binding has become more cream due to age but no cracks or dings in the body, no fretwear. Comes with a generic hardcase.

MSB

Reaction score
what bridge is that?

bwillard

Reaction score
the original bridge that came with it
I'll give you a free bump but I'm pretty sure that isn't the original bridge. The ES-135s originally came with chrome hardware and a trapeze tailpiece. I'm willing to bet that someone swapped the bridge when they added the Bigsby.

snakeface

Reaction score
I had another ES 135 with gold hardware, don't remember if it was the same bridge or not, might be possible it was changed.