Good Multi-Effects Pedal

El Pablo

Reaction score
Just curious, if you are going to spend so much on a high end amp and pair it up with multi-affects, have you considered a Kemper, Axe FX, or even the Avid Eleven? I mean no disrespect to the route your going, but I thought for that kind of money, you may consider other potential solutions.

Pablo

Lord High Warlock

L + U + E = 42
Reaction score
Just curious, if you are going to spend so much on a high end amp and pair it up with multi-affects, have you considered a Kemper, Axe FX, or even the Avid Eleven? I mean no disrespect to the route your going, but I thought for that kind of money, you may consider other potential solutions.

Pablo
I looked at the Kemper a few months ago, and it didn't do anything for me. I've not heard of the others, but I'll look into them later tonight.

Thanks!

rem22

Reaction score
That's a good advice, I've read very good things on Axe fx...never tried one though.

Lord High Warlock

L + U + E = 42
Reaction score
I looked at the Kemper a few months ago, and it didn't do anything for me. I've not heard of the others, but I'll look into them later tonight.

Thanks!
I looked, and those are somewhat out of my price range. It's all I'll be able to do to get the setup I mentioned, and these would put me WAY outside my budget. If I actually gigged, it might be different...but I just play at home for the entertainment of me and my wife.

Thanks again for the suggestion...at least now I know what's out there if I ever decide to do this professionally. :)

Latest Threads