Gonna sell my camera and music gear, buy a motorcycle.

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
$20,000, that'll get you half a Ducati!

Maybe go for something cheaper though and you could keep some camera gear, some music gear, and still get a bike :)
Harley Davidson had a thing 8-10 years ago you could finance a Sporster taxes in for seven years. Shoulda done it then.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Premium Member
Reaction score
I jest... I'm not sure why people call Sporty's a "girl's bike." Some of the best looking customs I've ever seen came from Sporty's....
I'd look like a complete idiot on a sporty. :rofl:

MSB

Reaction score
NOTHING, and I mean nothing compares to wide open on a bike on an old country road. However I've aged a bit (my mother made fun of my gray hair just today... like she can talk) and realized, they aren't quite conducive to extended longevities, mainly due to drivers these days.

I'd almost be scared to get on my old SV650, but I wouldn't have traded 30 min on her for anyone else.

Dilemma

Loud Pipes Ruin Naps
Premium Member
Reaction score
NOTHING, and I mean nothing compares to wide open on a bike on an old country road. However I've aged a bit (my mother made fun of my gray hair just today... like she can talk) and realized, they aren't quite conducive to extended longevities, mainly due to drivers these days.
You got that right.

:cheers2:

For me, this is a risk I'll take until I'm no longer able.