Gone through hell for six months. Now I'm back

Physical_rocks

Reaction score
Guess you really did go through hell..glad you made it out, back on top..life is funny sometimes, things always happen for a reason...she will snap out of it one day and realize what a huge mistake it was fuc*n around on ya..and you can laugh it off since your life is back on track

Robespierre

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I don't know you man, but I wouldn't put much stock in this new love of yours. That's cool you found your old love... But, ya see, you can't put all your hopes and dreams and happiness into the love of a woman. You don't want to let your happiness hinge on somebody else. It doesn't work that way. It doesn't.

You have to be satisfied with everything in your life, even if there is no woman. Then, if you do find a gal... Life is just so much better.

"Everybody's got a reason to live... but it can't be your (her) love."

mrpesca

Reaction score
You don't want to let your happiness hinge on somebody else.

You have to be satisfied with everything in your life, even if there is no woman. Then, if you do find a gal... Life is just so much better.

"Everybody's got a reason to live... but it can't be your (her) love."

Amen, Robespierre. Live for yourself, others will follow. People love winners, Wolfe, you're a winner.

BOBBO

Banned
Reaction score
Glad to see you feeling better and ready to make great musical products again Wolfe !!! :thumb:

Harpozep

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow, I don't know you, but feel the human connection for sure. Welcome back, and may this new family grow to be the missing pieces that you need to fill these voids.
Hell and back emotionally for anyone for sure.

WolfeMacleod

V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
this part brought a tear to my eye, im so happy for you man, glad things turned out better for you in the end

Here she is. A little older than when I saw here last. But still, looking great.
I snapped this picture the just before her and the family left to drive back to Missourri. One of only two I was able to get...she doesn't like pictures for some reason.

melandme.jpg

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
My Motto: You can't make love it just happens but we sure can F%#k alot trying

W

WBPickups

Wolfe! Good talking to you the other day. Like I said to you on the phone, I will say it here. You make some great pickups and you need to keep on making them. It would of been a shame if you stopped.. I am glad to see life is going back in the right direction for you. :dude:

Will

PS, I got what we talked about for you, sorry for waking you up the other day and then missed your call back.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
Once upon a time I talked to Wolfe about signature pickups when I was touring, it's been at least 10 years since then. He was moving to Virginia I think at the time.

The idea of signature pickups kinda died out when the band broke up, but I liked what I saw then and I am glad you are back.

FUS44

Reaction score
If you guys want, post pics of your women. All I need to see is their eyes. I can tell if they're psycho just by looking at them. I swear. It is the only gift (besides health) I have been given by a higher power. It is a curse and a blessing.

mrpesca

Reaction score
If you guys want, post pics of your women. All I need to see is their eyes. I can tell if they're psycho just by looking at them. I swear. It is the only gift (besides health) I have been given by a higher power. It is a curse and a blessing.

I think we all see it but choose to ignore.

WolfeMacleod

V.I.P. Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score

Tell me she's not psycho!

K, lemme see if I got a pic of the wife. (mmm..too late, we already KNOW she is!)

GNR4EVR

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Man... And the bills? Theyre temporary- youve got something a lot more permanent and important than that...

The_Sentry

Reaction score
Dude....

I don't know what to say.

I'm glad you're here, and makin' killer pickups.

I'm glad I ordered one.

I wish I had words to offer, but I don't, other than I hope karma does exist.

I hope things work out for you.....(and if there is anything even resembling karma in this world....they should. :) )

paulygates

Reaction score
Fate can be a funny thing.
If I were you I would sell the things your wife is coming round to collect. You would be justified in doing so IMO. She has created a lot of debt for you so its only fair that she helps you out - albeit unwittingly. It may sound a bit like vengence but she has put you in a financial jam.

Vintage_Burster

Reaction score
The ending to that story is fucking awesome. Really man, funny how SOMETIMES things work out for people, for some people it doesnt (Im one)

About her stealing money, sue her ass. IMO, shes not right in the head.

Latest Threads