Golden Age Pre-wired Harness

MrKensei

Reaction score
Good quality components (although the type of CTS pot appears unidentified and I find the standard 500K pots to be no better than Aplha), Decent Caps (if orange drops are your thing) and presumeably good soldering. It will be significant improvement over stock and the prices are great.

Personally I'd use one of MLP's vendors here (Jonesy or Martin six string) if I didnt build my own. I build for other people too but I'm expensive...

Delta12

Reaction score
So you're buying CTS pots, Orange Drop caps and Switchcraft toggle and jack to replace CTS pots, Orange Drop caps and Switchcraft toggle and jack?

framos

Reaction score
So you're buying CTS pots, Orange Drop caps and Switchcraft toggle and jack to replace CTS pots, Orange Drop caps and Switchcraft toggle and jack?

I beg your pardon?

AngryHatter

Reaction score
He is saying you are replacing one set of components with the same set of components, albeit - perhaps of differing values?

"Premium hand-wired for drop-in retrofit
Upgrade your old wiring
Save work and save time on new builds"

Is your wiring old and in need of replacement?
Are you building a new guitar?

Those are the people Stewmac are talking to.

framos

Reaction score
I understand what he is saying, I just don´t understand WHY he is saying that. I never said a word about replacing anything - and he seems to know even what will (NOT) be replaced! :laugh2:

I just came across this harness this on stewmac website and wondered how good they actually are, mainly because the CTS pots are not well identified. That´s why I want to know if someone actually have them installed.

BTW, my guitars were upgraded to RS Guitarworks, which I love.

Cheers!

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

How do you know what the OP would be replacing?

Latest Threads