Gold Hardware and Tuners from a LP Custom.

guitaraddict

Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m cleaning out my parts drawer.

Up for grabs is a set of gold hardware from a 2011 LP Custom in excellent condition.

Gold Nashville bridge and thumbwheels, bridge with studs and Faber locking studs, Grover keystone tuners, Switchcraft pickup switch, jack plate, pointer washers, screws, Black speed knobs and witch hat knobs. I also have a new pair of Gibson gold pickup covers that I’ll include.

Pics tomorrow.

$115 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Sk213

Reaction score
I’m cleaning out my parts drawer.

Up for grabs is a set of gold hardware from a 2011 LP Custom in excellent condition.

Gold Nashville bridge and thumbwheels, bridge with studs and Faber locking studs, Grover keystone tuners, Switchcraft pickup switch, jack plate, pointer washers, screws, Black speed knobs and witch hat knobs. I also have a new pair of Gibson gold pickup covers that I’ll include.

Pics tomorrow.

$115 shipped.

Thanks for looking.
If it will work on my Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro I think you may have just found your buyer. My golds not looking so gold these days and it bugs the he'll outta me.

guitaraddict

Premium Member
Reaction score
If it will work on my Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro I think you may have just found your buyer. My golds not looking so gold these days and it bugs the he'll outta me.
I’m not familiar with those but if it has Metric bridge posts, the bridge won’t fit unless you install new bushings.