Godins

mud guy

Reaction score
I currently find myself with 5 Godins in my collection. In fact, my entire electric collection now consists of Godins. I'm very happy with these; they are high quality and inspire me to play. Full disclosure, I am Canadian, so may have a small bias. For reference, I have owned some "quality" US and Japan guitars, but for me, the Godins scratch my itch.

My Godin collection consists of: Summit Classic, Summit Classic P90, Icon 2 Fat Black, Icon 3, Stadium 59.

vetteman

Reaction score
I've got an older A6 Ultra with the rosewood fretboard. Really like the guitar. Would've probably bought one of the Summit Classics instead of a Gibson LP if only the neck was thicker. (I also prefer a real wooden fretboard!)

truckermde

Reaction score
I love Godin guitars. Pretty hard to beat for the money...

Nice collection :)

KS 5150

Reaction score
Love Godins! I have a Multiac Grand Concert Duet & it's amazing! Yours are beautiful :thumb: I'm also Canadian so have that same bias...

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
Godin does really have high quality standards and QC is pretty damn solid. I only have one, which I love, but I have played many and they always been great instruments. Soon or later Ill be getting another one for sure. Mine has a such perfect fretboard that have been the first candidate for a TriplePlay kit.