Gibson USA Slash LP Accessories?

NigelSmith

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here, thought I'd ask a quick question!

I just signed up for a Gibson USA Slash Signature LP today. It had far and away the most spectacular AA maple top I've ever seen and it plays like a dream. I didn't take it home just because I want to get it set up for 9s.

Anyway, as I wait until Saturday to pick it up, I wonder what Gibson accessories come with the LP beyond the case and COA. It's not a big deal, but I'm just curious, and I feel like some others may like to know as well. If anyone has gotten one and would like to share their knowledge, that would be much appreciated!

Mikeeeeh

Reaction score
Case and COA as you mentioned... I also got a Gibson booklet, warranty and the truss rod key... thats all folks :wave:

but hey that guitar is an animal, the neck out of this world... :slash:

NigelSmith

Reaction score
Ya, I agree, it's a mean guitar...I was just hoping for at least a strap...I don't know why, but I find that whatever strap comes with my straight-from-the-factory guitars are always perfect...oh well..I'M STILL PUUUMPED!!

Drayke

Reaction score
I moaned at Dolphin Music so much, they sent me slash picks, strap and book that usually comes with the Epiphone slash!

nick1962

Reaction score
I got nothing from Andertons other than the COA. In England the authorised dealers cover the warranty, according to Gibson Europe. Well done on the freebies, mate! Had my local luthier dress the frets and give the board a good oiling - the difference is amazing! All my new guitars get the same set-up - well worth the £40.

Latest Threads