Gibson USA Slash Anaconda 2018. Affordable R9 in disguise?

ARandall

Reaction score
The OP is like a guy ways back on the Duncan forum who came in with this massive spiel about how he had this device that would revolutionise music and how it was played.
The thread went about like this one......zero proof, lots of random negativity from the OP who accused all and sundry of being negative and odd, and got all defensive and angry when questioned even in broad terms about this idea.
The terrible stream of consciousness grammar and punctuation was the same too.

As you can imagine.....it was just a sad lonely person who wanted some replies from other people.
Thats what this is.

I wonder if its the same person

bungle

Reaction score
Pics & spoons or it never happened. I gotta say I recently tried one of the new Anaconda bursts at my local L&M. It had the best feel of any guitar I picked up that day. Was kinda surprised :slash: OP is obviously full of shit. Slash guitar, custom shop guitar, how bought your superior Epi? .:wtf::photos:

Hartlefool

Reaction score
The OP is a clear WUM, not worth getting wound up about, just playing into his hands that’s all. Sit tight and wait for the string change. No need for any insults either way. Over to you OP, patience is our virtue....

rockstar232007

Reaction score
The OP is a clear WUM, not worth getting wound up about, just playing into his hands that’s all. Sit tight and wait for the string change. No need for any insults either way. Over to you OP, patience is our virtue....
It's possible to remove the pickups, without removing/changong the strings.

Either the OP is extremely lazy, or completely FOS?

begemot

Reaction score
Absolutely tremendous thread. OP managed to get an R9 in disguise because the manufacturer made more of that base than they originally planned to so decided to sell the extra ones under a different name at a lower price. I especially liked the inferiority complex aspect mentioning high earning types who buy expensive guitars as ornaments but adding that even if they do play them, then they are probably really bad at it. Solid 8.5 out of 10 effort, let down by lack of homoerotic undertones.

Thundermtn

Reaction score
Absolutely tremendous thread. OP managed to get an R9 in disguise because the manufacturer made more of that base than they originally planned to so decided to sell the extra ones under a different name at a lower price. I especially liked the inferiority complex aspect mentioning high earning types who buy expensive guitars as ornaments but adding that even if they do play them, then they are probably really bad at it. Solid 8.5 out of 10 effort, let down by lack of homoerotic undertones.
Fify?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest Threads