HolyGrail

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Flick~ This video is even better and more detailed than
the one they did on TV. Great Stuff ! :thumb:

GuitarGal

Reaction score
Ahhhh dang!!

I wasn't paying attention to this thread/link until just now...just saw that Enter to Win a Guitar of the Week for Les Paul Classic Antique before 04/05/2007 but oh well..that's okay...I just registered it while ago and will keep an eye on it so hopefully will win one someday~ :fingersx: :applause:

Flick, great stuff and thanks for the link~ ;)

terence_tez

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
guys...i remember watchin a particular gibson factory tour sometime back where at the end of the tour,the participant was given a free les paul!!! anyone able to post a link? thanx!!!

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Was that guy on the left playing that guitar upside down?
FP
it was probably a left-handed guitar :D .. i don't know of many players these days who play the right-handed guitar inverted.. it's usually a lef-handed guitar.. it's possible though.. :slash:

:hippie:

loneguitar

Reaction score
Thanks for the link Flick, they have hourly tours at the Memphis shop, I was really impressed, takes about 45mins, and cost 10.00

BillS22

Reaction score
Just testing my Forum use. Last week I couldn't post a reply. Never got an authorization email.

Did this work?:fingersx:

Bill

Blues Power

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
very very cool. i almost made it to TN this summer but got deverted by my sun drenched wife to VA beach. its back in the agenda for Spring 08 and im going with or without her lol

notoperational

Reaction score
That is definitely somewhere I want to visit in my lifetime... Hell I wouldn't mind working there!!

Bluzboy66

Reaction score
Was that guy on the left playing that guitar upside down?
FP
Yes. That's Dan Seals, and he's playing the normally-strung right-handed guitar upside down, just like Albert King (and many others) did......skinny strings on top.

Mike

single cut 54

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to watch the Gibson video it keeps stopping and stuttering .Is it my system or does anyone else experience the same.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Every time I try to watch the Gibson video it keeps stopping and stuttering .Is it my system or does anyone else experience the same.
i had that problem till i opened my pc & used can air to get the dust out