Gibson Reveals New 2021 Line-up

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second part of the answer is I don't know why most artists who get a sig get a sig.
To me an artist has to be either big enough and be identified with a certain guitar, and/or have interesting ideas for what goes into one that a working musician (when there was such things) would want.
And they all do it.
Fender Billie Eyelash signature ukelele?
Really?

Yep.

$300... Same one but the "Grace VanderWaal" model and standard Rincon model are $220.

ACEit

Reaction score
Lemme guess.... the most accurate historic reissues EVER?
.. till next year... in a couple of years they will be so accurate You will need a de loreal to bring them home

ACEit

Reaction score
The Roots have been around since 1987, and performing with Jimmy Fallon since 2009.

“Captain" Kirk Douglas, born in 1973, joined The Roots in 2003 and has been a professional guitarist since 1993.

Serious question:

Why is it acceptable to venerate White blues and blues rock players who appropriate (and often steal) Black music, and then ridicule Black artists who create new genres of their own while playing the music genres of their own culture?
it's not a matter of black or white.. it's more a matter of music style.. no way a "rap" guitar player will have the chance to demonstrate he's a "guitar hero".... it's like steinway & son will made a signature piano for someone playing backgorund notes on a string quartet...

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's not a matter of black or white.. it's more a matter of music style.. no way a "rap" guitar player will have the chance to demonstrate he's a "guitar hero".... it's like steinway & son will made a signature piano for someone playing backgorund notes on a string quartet...
His work on Fallon's show(s) has always been great.
I honestly had (nor have) no idea what The Roots do outside of the show, just as I never followed Paul Schaffer or G.E. Smith outside of the work they did on the late night shows.
I just always thought of them as great studio musicians hired for the shows.

tenchijin2

Reaction score
Sweet! I love re-imagining! So right now I'm imagining what the line up will be. And soon I'll be re-imagining it.
How many times will he say the word "re-imagine" between now and then?

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
You just gave Kerry a case of the sads.

Joe too.

Latest Threads