Gibson Night Hawk

Nugget

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the look and feel of these guitars but I suspect they are rather unpopular with everyone else. If only I could find one with all the nice stuff and three pickups....

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love the look and feel of these guitars but I suspect they are rather unpopular with everyone else. If only I could find one with all the nice stuff and three pickups....
I had one for a short time round 96-97 its got a good variety of tones to tap into , Ebay, Check music stores that handle alot of used instruments I wouldnt exactly say they are anything rare

Iceman0124

Reaction score
I almost bought one with a floyd ages ago, it was one of those guitars that seemed "almost" perfect, so much so that that little niggle you couldnt quite pinpoint exactly stood out above everything else.

Nugget

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I once took one part ex on a '74 Les Paul custom. It had a rather clumsy neck but I just felt it had heaps of potential. I wish i still had it because I had that guitar before I started making pickups. In fact, it was one of those guitars that made me decide to make my own pickups. Maybe one day i'll get another but the ones I see are usually way over priced and in poor condition.
I was offered one last week with a sweet flamed top but it looked like a 40 year old relic. The guy wanted $1500 for it. Not a chance.

Markster

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, thought you were looking for a blueshawk.

Latest Threads