Gibson mounting rings fits Epiphone?

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone makes .5 inch tall pickup rings. I can't see where there would be any reason to.

Tanqueray

Reaction score
Oddly, a Gibson pickguard fits my elitist just fine, but the Gibson mounting rings do not. Possibly because the curve of the maple top of this guitar is so nice. Ended up having to buy a set of curved bottom mounting rings that don't quite match the color of my pickguard. Drives my OCD crazy, but what can you do?

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
thread started 10-05-2007, 10:57 PM

:wave:

Barcham

Elitist Club Member
Reaction score
Yup, but we're replying to the guy who revived it and is looking for half inch high pup rings that he's never going to find because they don't exist. :D

Hack

Reaction score
Ended up having to buy a set of curved bottom mounting rings that don't quite match the color of my pickguard. Drives my OCD crazy, but what can you do?

Probably obsess over it. Every time you pick it up. No wait, every time you look over at it. No wait, every time you think about it.

Are you thinking about it right now?

How does that make you feel?

And now?

:D

jp litch

Reaction score
FWIW I am more than willing to do a plastic trade with anyone who want black epi plastics for their cremes, as my Cherryburst needs a touch of acing. Snail mail plastic trade?

Latest Threads