Gibson les paul traditional years

dvir

Reaction score
Hey folks,
long time haven't posted in here. I have a 2011 gold top traditional, I have noticed many people noting that the 2013 model will be a collected one in the future, due to the solid body (no weight relief). I bought my traditional after not liking the 2011 standard. anyways, what I am trying to ask is, is the weight relief the only difference from the 2011 model vs the 2013 one? also I noticed they stopped doing gold tops, any reason for it? cheers.

Comanche

Reaction score
Collected, no. More desired, yes for less nonsense is a more accurate description.

Ozzy Mandeus

Reaction score
Aside from the weight relief, same thing.

I don't know why they discontinued the goldtop. I don't think anyone else does either!

Lipinhu

Reaction score
I have 3 weight relieved ones, I tried lots of traditional over the years. They are pretty consistent, the only thing that changes them a bit is the pickup change in them from 2013/2014.

Other than that, it's peanuts.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
Hey folks,
long time haven't posted in here. I have a 2011 gold top traditional, I have noticed many people noting that the 2013 model will be a collected one in the future, due to the solid body (no weight relief).

You need to stop listening to those people.

also I noticed they stopped doing gold tops, any reason for it? cheers.

Yes, Henry is an idiot.

Latest Threads