Gibson Les paul studio Fake? plz help me!!!!!!!!!

dsdes

Reaction score
hi guys tomorow im going to see a gibson lespaul studio WC , im gonna buy it but i never ahd a gibson , ive searched in internet for guides and with the photos from the site i ve made comparisons but im not sure ,to me seems legit but please help me
s_MCO_v_F_f_2830280578_062012.jpg
gibson-les-paul-studio-worn-cherry-vendo-cambio_MCO-O-2830262609_062012.jpg

s_MCO_v_F_f_2830280308_062012.jpg

adam_v64

Reaction score
I havent heard of fake studios before...but regardless, this one looks just fine to me

dsdes

Reaction score
im worried becouse the seller doesnt have the gibson warranty and that stuff papers that can mean something? he says he lose them

River

Reaction score
im worried becouse the seller doesnt have the gibson warranty and that stuff papers that can mean something? he says he lose them
They said you're good. You're good.

I don't have that crap for any of my Les Pauls, either.

dsdes

Reaction score
ok i have the gibson lespaul studio,and i still have some questions about it , i know that studio construction isnt the same as a standard or custom but i have some things that disappoint me
first
the tuners should be in the same line?, the first one is a little bit to the left
scaled.php

second one look the picture for the wood

scaled.php

third
studios body is make with diferente wood parts?
scaled.php

and i left you some pictures so you can see

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

The Refugee

Reaction score
3- Yeah the guitar is made of multiple pieces of whatever mahogany they use, that is very common.

2- ?????

1- Tuners AFAIK should be like that, it is fine.

They shouldn't disappoint you, guitars are made of multiple pieces of wood and have tuners that aren't perfectly in line.

dsdes

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer , the second question was about the wood finish i put it more clear in this picture

scaled.php

The Refugee

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer , the second question was about the wood finish i put it more clear in this picture

scaled.php

Ah, okay.

That is just sloppy QC it looks like to me, nothing to really worry about as far ask I know. Someone feel free to correct me.

CapeRR

Reaction score
Looks like mine...... I can't anything wrong with it. The tuner placement follows the shape of the headstock. My body is two piece as well.

TubeStack

Reaction score
The tuners are supposed to be like that, as others have said. I think they're only in a straight line on the Historics.

92Standard

Reaction score
Dude, at this point, stop worrying and put the covers back on and play the hell out of it!!! It's a legit Studio so enjoy it! Nothing wrong with asking how it's constructed (afterall, knowledge is power), just don't second guess your purchase. HNGD

dsdes

Reaction score
ok i have all these question becouse i search on internet and they show pictures making comparisons but i think this comparisons were for customs gibson not for studios , maybe the details of the guitar arent the best but the sound of it is a lot a lot a lot better in comparison to another guitars that i have before

thanks to all who have help me and im happy I HAVE A GIBSON!!!!!!!!!

CoreyJS15

Reaction score
to me it looks fine. make sure the head is at a 17 degree angle. also send Gibson an email with the serial number asking for some info (never tryed this so no garuntees). if it plays fine and you like it, its not a big deal, but i can see it beeing agrivating if you paid Gibson prices for a fake. i think your okay though. if you havnt bought it yet, tell the guy you wont pay full without paperwork.

Latest Threads