Gibson Les Paul standard Heritage 80 1981

frontline205

Reaction score
Selling my Les Paul Heritage 80. It has a Gibson 57 classic bridge, a refret, and chrome tuners. Otherwise I think everything else is original. It plays awesome I’m just thinning my heard. It has had some dings and I would consider it fair condition. The top is amazing. The neck has no wood cracks, but the clear coat is messed up at the top of the neck due to someone hanging it on a rubber stand. Any questions feel free to ask. 2,500 PayPal and shipped obo

Attachments

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Selling my Les Paul Heritage 80. It has a Gibson 57 classic bridge, a refret, and chrome tuners. Otherwise I think everything else is original. It plays awesome I’m just thinning my heard. It has had some dings and I would consider it fair condition. The top is amazing. The neck has no wood cracks, but the clear coat is messed up at the top of the neck due to someone hanging it on a rubber stand. Any questions feel free to ask. 2,500 PayPal and shipped obo
Beauty-best of luck.

pmonk

Reaction score
So the white neck pickup is an original Shaw?

How is this available at that price?

If I didn't have a 1980 Heritage 80, I would have bought this yesterday since these are exceptional guitars

frontline205

Reaction score
So the white neck pickup is an original Shaw?

How is this available at that price?

If I didn't have a 1980 Heritage 80, I would have bought this yesterday since these are exceptional guitars
I didn't figure it was all that high a price. I originally got a good deal on it when I bought it. I saw others listed higher but never actually sell. The neck is the original Shaw pickup

pmonk

Reaction score
I didn't figure it was all that high a price. I originally got a good deal on it when I bought it. I saw others listed higher but never actually sell. The neck is the original Shaw pickup
This is an excellent price for a Heritage 80 with no neck break, I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up already?

BigJim

Reaction score
Any idea on weight and neck carve size?

It's been eons since I played one of these.

frontline205

Reaction score
Also up for trades of hi-gain and classic rock amps. Marshall's, Mesa's, 5150's, orange probably? Feel free to ask

HardCore Troubadour

Reaction score
FWIW, I think the price is pretty accurate considering the condition of this guitar.

Good Luck

frontline205

Reaction score
FWIW, I think the price is pretty accurate considering the condition of this guitar.

Good Luck
Thanks man, I figured I almost sold it twice, but then this whole thing we're all dealing with now happened, and now it can't seem to move. However it's a good guitar, worst case I'd trade it for some type of marshall

KS 5150

Reaction score
It's a beauty! GLWS. I have both a Marshall & a 5150 but wouldn't ever part with either.....good taste :thumb: :thumb:

Latest Threads