Gibson Les Paul Deluxe. Any VOS's or RI's coming?

stgreg

Reaction score
Been trying to replace my '77 Deluxe for years. The new ones are soooo bastardized they're just not a Deluxe. Anyone know if Gibson intends to VOS or RI that Guitar? I've tried the used and Vintage route... useless.

Progrocker111

Reaction score
And why do you want to replace your old 77 Deluxe? I really doubt that the new one would be better. :) Or try to find earlier one, 70-74 especially.

Gibsonclassic2001

Reaction score

stgreg

Reaction score
And why do you want to replace your old 77 Deluxe? I really doubt that the new one would be better. :) Or try to find earlier one, 70-74 especially.

Actually it was a 76, or bought new in 76 w/the mini's in Hert. Cherry-Burst. Why? Because when I was 17 (and very stupid) I gave the thing away. It was my first guitar and would like it back (so to speak). Found an old pic of it (a poloroid).. will try to picture it, or just scan it and get it up. Maybe you can help on the year ID, and i'll re-start my quest. (I'm pretty darned determined)!! :applause:

Progrocker111

Reaction score
Actually it was a 76, or bought new in 76 w/the mini's in Hert. Cherry-Burst. Why? Because when I was 17 (and very stupid) I gave the thing away. It was my first guitar and would like it back (so to speak). Found an old pic of it (a poloroid).. will try to picture it, or just scan it and get it up. Maybe you can help on the year ID, and i'll re-start my quest. (I'm pretty darned determined)!! :applause:

Yes, post a pic. :)

And try to find old one, the new ones wont have that tone.

Latest Threads