Gibson Les Paul Deluxe 2018

Richard Hendrik

Reaction score
I,ve recently bought à Gibson Les Paul Deluxe in cherry sunburst 2018,With mini Humbuckers. but i can’t find any info or pictures from this model on the internet not even on the official Gibson website! Does anyone have more info on this Deluxe model 2018????
EA368FC7-7F05-4809-8ABB-78D1DDCF3308.png

Gridlock

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
A very nice guitar. Love the Burst. Congrats.

I wasn’t aware that Deluxe’s were still being produced in 2018. I’m definitely not a Gibson historian, but I would contact Gibson for details. I recently contacted Fender about my new-to-me Telecaster and they answered all my questions promptly.

Congrats again and enjoy.

Cjsinla

Reaction score
That is odd, its’t my guitar i can see my serial number in the headstock !
Why do you say that? It’s not odd. The pic you posted is the exact pic from the Thomann site. Of course it has the same serial number.

Richard Hendrik

Reaction score
Why do you say that? It’s not odd. The pic you posted is the exact pic from the Thomann site. Of course it has the same serial number.
I bought that guitar, it was the last one. The Thomann site in Dutch is Sold Out that’s why it is odd.

Richard Hendrik

Reaction score
A very nice guitar. Love the Burst. Congrats.

I wasn’t aware that Deluxe’s were still being produced in 2018. I’m definitely not a Gibson historian, but I would contact Gibson for details. I recently contacted Fender about my new-to-me Telecaster and they answered all my questions promptly.

Congrats again and enjoy.
Thank you! I Will contact Gibson support. I Will post any info they give me.

Latest Threads