Gibson Gold Plated Firebird Mini Humbucker (Relic & Complete)

BA-CHEE

Reaction score
Up for sale here is a naturally relic'd
FBird 01.JPG
FBird 02.JPG
FBird 03.JPG
Gold plated Gibson Firebird Mini Humbucking Pickup. Unfortunately, I only had this one in my parts bin, I don't think I had another one. And I don't know if this is for the neck or bridge. In any case as you can see it comes with the pickup ring , springs and screws, BUT not the 4 screws that are needed to mount the pickup ring to the guitar. As I look at it, it appears to be unopened, I think (?). I am asking $350 Shipped for this pickup to anywhere in the USA. If you are out of the USA, please inquire as I would have to go to my local Post Office to get the amount of postage that it would cost to have this pickup shipped to your country. I am also open to offers or trades for vintage parts. The posted pics tell you what they are, BUT if you have any further questions, please ask. I will soon be posting a couple more pickups, one of which is a set of Over The Pond Guy (OTPG) Double White pickup. So, if you are interested, please watch my postings. Thanks for looking at this post and more importantly - ROCK ON!!!

Latest Threads