Gibson Flying v for sale

splatter

Reaction score
I'm putting this up again. I was gonna paint it zebra striped but I just don't have the time. The guitar is in good overall shape, the neck is fast and the frets are in great shape. If you want a nice V with a floyd this is it.
I added the pickguard,took the finish off the neck, slotted it so I could add the d-tuna,added a volume knob and a coil split switch.
I also adjusted the price due to me doing all this to it. These were a limited run for 2011. If you can find one of these unmolested it will run you around $2000.
I have the cover for the trem. Also the trem stabelizer is no longer on the guitar but it is still blocked for dive only
$850 shipped.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I'm putting this up again. I was gonna paint it zebra striped but I just don't have the time. The guitar is in good overall shape, the neck is fast and the frets are in great shape. If you want a nice V with a floyd this is it.
I added the pickguard,took the finish off the neck, slotted it so I could add the d-tuna,added a volume knob and a coil split switch.
I also adjusted the price due to me doing all this to it. These were a limited run for 2011. If you can find one of these unmolested it will run you around $2000.
I have the cover for the trem. Also the trem stabelizer is no longer on the guitar but it is still blocked for dive only
$850 shipped.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :D like very much!!!!!!!!!.