Gibson Exclusives Collection - who needs olive drab?

smk506

Reaction score
I’m a huge fan of solid colors and metallics, I’d probably go for that olive custom over most sun bursts any day of the week personally. I guess in theory I’m the target audience. Unfortunately, financially, I’m out of the demographic :thumb: .

mjross

Reaction score
I like new colors like the next guy, but I’m not feeling this one! Probably just me...

efstop

The dickens you say!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the olive drab Special, but only if they ship USPS. Gibson charges $199 for shipping out of the US but doesn't say how it's shipped. I don't need the beat down from a courier.

gball

Reaction score
I absolutely love the olive Classic, but it's that Ebony '50s Standard that is giving me cold sweats. I had actually been daydreaming of them offering them in ebony and now they are doing it. I don't like flamey tops, so the various bursts are not for me, and I already have the goldtop, so this is ticking the box for me.

mjross

Reaction score
I absolutely love the olive Classic, but it's that Ebony '50s Standard that is giving me cold sweats. I had actually been daydreaming of them offering them in ebony and now they are doing it. I don't like flamey tops, so the various bursts are not for me, and I already have the goldtop, so this is ticking the box for me.
Hear that in regard to the Ebony! Unfortunately, they do not make them lefty or I’d have one on order as we speak.

Latest Threads