Gibson Demo Shop is Killin It

mjross

Reaction score
Just went through the sold listings on the Reverb Gibson Demo Shop. Damn, Gibson is killin it, I went through heaven knows how many pages of sold guitars before I got tired. Lots of interesting one off stuff, looks like I’m going to have to pay better attention. This must be Gibsons answer to manufacturers like Kiesel. Hmmmm…….

mjross

Reaction score
Too bad for the rest of the world they only ship to the US :rolleyes:
I’m in the USA but I understand your point! Hope that changes soon. I’m sure they are missing out on a lot of sales.

RRfireblade

Reaction score
I'd be all over a few if they hadn't stamped them as Demos.

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
I'd be all over a few if they hadn't stamped them as Demos.
I’ve been digging these, but would probabaly only buy one of the MOD versions, with customized pickup options or whatever.

catstrat

Reaction score
I’m in the USA but I understand your point! Hope that changes soon. I’m sure they are missing out on a lot of sales.
To be fair I kinda get why they do it. Many of the guitars have blemishes and people buying them outside the US then demanding a return would be mayhem.

jbash

Reaction score
Considering these are one offs, very limited and most sell within hours, they are not missing any sales from outside the USA. The only people missing out are potential customers overseas.

Peter M

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely some cool stuff there.

Their grading is inconsistent... I see some "good" that seem "excellent"' and vice versa. I'm sure they have a few people entering these.

mjross

Reaction score
Looks like I’m going to have to check it out daily! Not much for lefties though!

redcoats1976

Reaction score
if i want a blem gibson i can just send for it on the MF website...

Scottz

Reaction score
That blue traditional was a good deal and went fast.

Scottz

Reaction score
The Junior arrived today. Very well packed. Honestly it looks a lot better than they described. Very happy with it.

moreles

Reaction score
Glad to read this thread. Elsewhere, I've been reading loads of criticism for what the posters consider very excessive pricing. I would imagine that numerous buyers are attracted to getting something distinctive that is not a personal mod but a straight Gibson build.

Latest Threads