Gibson Deleted YouTube Videos. Mark Agnesi Fired?

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I wandered over to Gibson's youtube channel, seems Mark Agnesi hasn't been in a video since October 4th, that's almost two months now.

Now, you would think with Christmas coming up, they would be pumping out the content on a regular basis. But no.. Last video was two weeks ago. And their SocMed campaigns seem to consist of the same photos of guitars, asking people which one they would want, again and again.. It's getting boring.

smk506

Reaction score
True story.

I was on tinder here in Nashville a while back and saw a sweet piece of ass claiming to be Gibson’s marketing director. If that was accurate info, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s basically running online presence like an Instagram model would, which seemed to be her second occupation given the amount of insta-content on her profile.

She was smoking hot though, too bad she didn’t like me back :laugh2:

mdubya

Reaction score
True story.

I was on tinder here in Nashville a while back and saw a sweet piece of ass claiming to be Gibson’s marketing director. If that was accurate info, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s basically running online presence like an Instagram model would, which seemed to be her second occupation given the amount of insta-content on her profile.

LP121

Reaction score
True story.

Said she was going through some stuff right now?

smk506

Reaction score
Indidnt think to take a screen shot, at the end of the day she was just a hot chick on tinder, in a sea of hot chicks on tinder

Said she was going through some stuff right now?
Only thing I can really remember was that she was hot, and her profile said she was marketing director at big G. The rest was entirely basic and forgettable.

Fiesta Red

Reaction score
True story.

You could have had carnal knowledge of the marketing director for Gibson!

Olds442

Reaction score
I wandered over to Gibson's youtube channel, seems Mark Agnesi hasn't been in a video since October 4th, that's almost two months now.
shitty to let him go right before the holidays, unbelievable.

Gmal

Reaction score
Has there been something official om this yet?

trapland

Reaction score
I was told this by a lawyer who represents a few good sized manufacturers. He says it's covered in the Code of Federal Regulations. The general description is as follows:

16 CFR § 20.1 - Deception generally.

prev | next
§ 20.1 Deception generally.
(a) It is unfair or deceptive to represent, directly or by implication, that any industry product is new or unused when such is not the fact, or to misrepresent the current condition, or extent of previous use, reconstruction, or repair of any industry product.
(b) It is unfair or deceptive to offer for sale or sell any industry product without disclosing, clearly and conspicuously, in advertising, in promotional literature, on invoices, and on the product's packaging that the item is an industry product. Additionally, it is unfair or deceptive to offer for sale or to sell any industry product that appears new or unused without disclosing on the product itself that it is an industry product, using appropriate descriptive terms with sufficient permanency to remain visible for a reasonable time after installation. Examples of appropriate descriptive terms include, but are not limited to “Used,” “Secondhand,” “Repaired,” “Relined,” “Reconditioned,” “Rebuilt,” or “Remanufactured.” If the term “recycled” is used, it should be used in a manner consistent with the requirements for that term set forth in the Guides for the Use of Environmental Marketing Claims, 16 CFR 260.7(e). On invoices to the trade only, the disclosure may be by use of any number, mark, or other symbol that is clearly understood by industry members as meaning that the part so marked on the invoices is not new.
(c) It is unfair or deceptive to place any means or instrumentality in the hands of others so that they may mislead consumers as to the previous use of industry products.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I am reasonably sure that Gibson would choose to avoid any situation that could result in litigation, such as incorporating used parts into a new guitar, and additionally there is a cost to recover and rework parts to be reused in any event, it makes no sense for Gibson to salvage parts off of guitars heading for the scrap pile. All these parts are FAR less expensive at Gibson's costs than you might think anyway. To reuse those parts would probably result in a net loss due to labor costs.

I just had to point out.... what you posted has NOTHING to do with the topic. It is specifically for the USED AND REFURBISHED AUTO PARTS INDUSTRY. If one actually read it, you would find it frowns on an industry that does nothing BUT refurb used stuff from claiming it is new manufacture. It’s a DAMN far site away from claiming reusing new unsold parts from an unsold guitar is illegal.

Good thing there’s no law degree required to search, cut and paste.