Gibson Deleted YouTube Videos. Mark Agnesi Fired?

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I emailed them about possibly getting a few free Gibson decals, so that I could put them on my gibson hsc. They said "Nope! Sorry, We don't give out free stuff", then referred me to some link for their site.

They were selling them for around $10. I go on Ebay to see what they have & I find similar stickers(shipped)for less than $6. It was funny, wasn't asking them for free gear, or clothing, etc. Just a couple of stickers to put on my Gibson HSC.

Not too many companies give out free stuff, or want to pay for shipping free stuff.

LPJNoob

Reaction score
Not too many companies give out free stuff, or want to pay for shipping free stuff.
Especially, Nearly bankrupt ones with shitty PR/poor customer image like Gibson.

(I actually offered to pay shipping, but they said "nope, sorry". Can't imagine why they have such poor public perception).

Malikon

He got joo joo eyeballs
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just seems like an strange complaint, like you're angry you didn't get free stuff.

but whatever.

People contact my job everyday asking for free stuff too, we say, "No".

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Free stickers?

Ya... I don't get that.
Stickers are advertising a product.
Products aimed at the outdoors/motorsports market come with stickers, and the companies hand the stickers out like candy.

Music biz? Nope... you're going to pay us AND give us free advertising :facepalm:

But ya... I do have a Joe B "Always on the Road" license plate frame... but I have 95,000 miles on my 2016 Corolla, so it's fitting ;)

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Teacher says that every time some starts a Gibson lawsuit thread Mark Agnesi gets fired.