Gibson Deleted YouTube Videos. Mark Agnesi Fired?

Subterfuge

Reaction score
Mark has risen from the ashes ... I hear he has a new CD coming out called "Still Alive and Well "

Olds442

Reaction score
i heard he's there until the end of the month. what bullshit.

mdubya

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this one. Maybe I am easily amused.

mdubya

Reaction score
Link a brotha up

rxbandit

Reaction score
lol

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
The old videos really were deleted. Which doesn't mean Agnesi got the sack, but does imply somebody high up at Gibson didn't like the message they were sending.

MagneticTape

Reaction score
Gibson's "Gibson TV" youtube channel actively blocks every user who says anything critical, or who mentions their entire "Authentic' fiasco. This results in you thinking your comment is there, but only you can see it.

Last edited:

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
People need to get over that "fiasco." They erred and deleted it. Nothing to see here.
It's YouTube. I've turned off comments on some videos because YT commenters are some of the lowest of the low.

MagneticTape

Reaction score
They want to have their cake and eat it too... to threaten and bully smaller companies for doing what they themselves have done repeatedly, then when it backfires they pretend it never happened. Had the internet and customer base not exploded in protest, Gibson would have destroyed those smaller builders with their attorneys and it's absolutely disgusting. If there's one thing I won't look past it's bullying an underdog, especially when they are hypocritical.

Gibson is purely brand and marketing company now, IMO. "When you can't innovate, litigate!" could be their corporate motto. They made their bed so they can sleep in it.

I choose to award business to smaller companies and boutique builders and have sold off every Gibson I owned from my 1960 Junior to my 2018 R8 Brazilian and have replaced them with Nik Hubers and Gil Yarons. It was the best move I've ever made. Why I put up with sub par build quality from Gibson for so long is beyond me. It's kind of funny looking back on it now, but not as funny as the PR scramble they've been in ever since.

Latest Threads