Gibson Deleted YouTube Videos. Mark Agnesi Fired?

Droog

Reaction score
In what seems yet another recent attempt for Gibson to re invent itself and accidentally pissing off its potential customer base, they've removed all the videos from their Youtube channel and many people are whispering Mark Agnesi has been let go.

I'm not an insider and the Agnesi stories might be just internet rubbish, but it seems this is the latest blunder after how they threw Mark under the bus with the buy authentic crap, posting videos of them bulldozing perfectly good guitars, and suing other manufacturers countless times over nonsense and non issues.

Attachments

rich85

Reaction score
I said in another thread that Gibson sales were bad (not an opinion, from guitar store owners) so I wouldn't be surprised if they are starting over agajn and trying to improve their joke of a public image.

Bluesky

Reaction score
Back in 2001 I remember seeing Signature guitars for the first time. The Gary Moore LP and Angus SG were cool guitars and affordable. I read a Dickey Betts signature was on the horizon. I sold some stuff and waited patiently. When it came out.......$5500!!! I checked one out at Mandolin brothers in NYC. It was a cool 58 Gold Top with a Murphy finish.

That's when it clicked for me what a rip off these guitars and companies are.

No thanks.