Gibson Custom Shop Made to Measure M2M Les Paul Custom (2014) in Honey Flame

notslavvy

Reaction score
Here we have a Gibson Custom Shop Made to Measure Les Paul Custom in Honey Flame with an AA flame top

This one of a kind custom order includes a 50’s neck profile, poker chip card suit toggle switch, Ebony board (not richlite) and gold hardware with lightly flamed maple top in a “Honey Flame finish” which would otherwise not be available on a Les Paul Custom

Made to Measure orders are one of a kind custom orders from the Gibson Custom Shop

I’ve got it on Reverb for $5500 as that’s a bit lower than what most Made to Measures are up there for, this one is truly Mint, I mean brand new quality.

$4750 + actual shipping and fees for the forum boys

Inlays: Pearl Block

Frets: 22

Scale Length: 24.75"

Neck Carve: 50’s

Binding: Multi-Ply on Top and Back

Pickups: Humbuckers

Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Poker Chip Switch

Hardware: Gold

Bridge: Nashville Tune-o-Matic

Tailpiece: Stopbar

Tuners: Metal Tulip

Case: Gibson Custom Lifton Hardshell

COA and Case Candy: Included

Attachments

Last edited:

notslavvy

Reaction score
Once more! Someone's going to get a sick M2M one of a kind for a fraction of the price

rockstar232007

Reaction score
I’m amazed this hasn’t been snatched up yet!
Not surprising. Given the circumstance (global-pandemic), everyone's in saving/survival-mode right now.

Be patient, and it will sell (I've actually had my eye on this thread for awhile now). Not making any gurantees, but after all of this cools down a bit, I might be in the market for a "new" guitar?;)

GLWS.

notslavvy

Reaction score
Not surprising. Given the circumstance (global-pandemic), everyone's in saving/survival-mode right now.

Be patient, and it will sell (I've actually had my eye on this thread for awhile now). Not making any gurantees, but after all of this cools down a bit, I might be in the market for a "new" guitar?;)

GLWS.
Appreciate that. Looking to buy back a 1966 SG Custom I sold 10 years back, only reason I’d let this one go. ;’)

Latest Threads