Gibson Custom Shop Ace Frehley ‘59 Burst VOS R9 True Historic 1959 Limited Edition

indeedido

Reaction score
Beautiful 2015 Gibson Custom Shop True Historic Ace Frehley 1959 Les Paul Limited Edition #101 of 250 made in Dirty Lemon Frehley Burst Vintage Gloss finish. Excellent condition, no dents, no dings, no scratches. Sounds and looks fantastic! Guitar is in the same condition as when it was purchased new by me. This guitar is extremely resonate and loud. It has a 3D flame from all angles and has a lot of movement. Extremely flamed, no "peekaboo" flame here. I've attached pics in the sun as well as the original Gibson studio pics. Original Lifton case, COA and case candy all included.

Thin ‘Dirty Lemon Frehley Burst finish, vintage-spec plastics, hide glue construction, rolled fingerboard binding and Custombucker neck and BurstBucker 3 bridge pickups. The True Historic guitars are as close to the real thing as Gibson has gotten.

$5900 shipped

Guitar’s Specifications:

Gibson Custom Shop 2015 Ace Frehley 1959 Les Paul Reissue - Vintage Gloss Finish

Color: Dirty Lemon Frehley Burst

Finish Type: Thinner lacquer, wet-sanded by hand

Weight: 8.85 lbs

Top Wood: Double carved two piece book-matched Figured Maple attached with Hot Hide Glue

Body Wood: 1-Piece Solid Non-Weight Relieved Mahogany

Neck Wood: 1-Piece Mahogany

Dimensions: .870 1st - .960 12th

Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood attached with Hot Hide Glue

Fingerboard Radius: 12”

Inlays: Nitrocellulose Trapezoids

Headstock Angle: 17 degree holly head veneer retooled to reproduce the original thinner specs of the late 1950s.

Scale Length: 24.75”

Width at Nut: 1 11/16”

Frets: 22

Headstock: 1959 True Historic Thin Head Veneer

Binding: True Historic Single-Ply Cream on Top and Hand filed rolled Fingerboard Binding

Neck carve: Original double carved 1959 Les Paul

Pickups: Custombucker (neck), BurstBucker 3 (bridge)

Hardware : Nickel Bridge: ABR

Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar

Tuners: Grover Kidney

Last edited:

Shane1956

Reaction score
I just joined the forum because I have interest in this guitar. Are you located in the US and will you ship to Canada? I can provide all references, information, etc if we can settle on the details.

Thanks

indeedido

Reaction score
I just joined the forum because I have interest in this guitar. Are you located in the US and will you ship to Canada? I can provide all references, information, etc if we can settle on the details.

Thanks
Yes and yes! PM if interested.

Latest Threads