That's very cool! Adding the pickup ring, and switch ring really gave it some personality.
Thanks guys! Here is what I ended up changing on my BFG:
1) I had a bunch of gold screws around so I changed all screws, tuners, covers, pickup ring, pickup height, input jack, etc... to gold
2) I added a black hum pickup ring for the bridge pickup
3) I moved the 3-way pickup switch to the correct position and added a black and gold washer, gold switch tip, and mover the kill switch to the tone pot position.
4) I swapped the wood knobs for black Gibson bell knobs
5) I swapped the bridge pickup for an EMG 81
6) I swapped the P90 pickup for an EMG 85 soapbar size
7) Since I added EMGs I needed a battery in the cavity so a changed the clear cavity covers for black
8) I added gold dots on the fretboard
9) I swapped the strap buttons for black Schaller strap lock buttons.
10) There is also a truss rod cover with gold screws added
I love the action weight and feel of this guitar, but the stock pickups would not work through my system. I play loud with quite a bit of gain and the guitar would squeal inbetween chords when playing. That problem is now solved and the guitar couldn't be better