Gibson '57 or burstsbucker giveaway

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
we are working out the details of a contest here as well which will include some very special custom made pickups keep your eyes peeled

Nugget

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I posted the details of this Gibson competition on the Pickup makers forum. I made particular reference to the part where they mention that the Burstbuckers are made like Gibson actually made their PAFs....ie wound by hand. The guys on the forum who are dead against handwinding PAFs are really up in arms over what they consider to be Gibson marketing bullshit.

It would be interesting to get Gibson's response to this.

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Flick I hope this comes to fruition! There are very few contests from companies that I would actually like to win that let you 'play' if you live in Canada...

I even won a LINE6 echo park but was disqualified because I live in Canada... so to be completely honest, I've never won anything in my life... except this one time when I was handed a belt and shoelaces as I got released from the drunk tank... but they weren't mine!

SCORE!

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Flick I hope this comes to fruition! There are very few contests from companies that I would actually like to win that let you 'play' if you live in Canada...

I even won a LINE6 echo park but was disqualified because I live in Canada... so to be completely honest, I've never won anything in my life... except this one time when I was handed a belt and shoelaces as I got released from the drunk tank... but they weren't mine!

SCORE!
We got quite a few sponsors contest coming & the one we are about to unleash you guessed it is from WB pickups!!!! & it is open world wide & is a contest anyone can win but you must earn it....WITH SOME SPECIAL BONUS WINNINGS AS WELL ... Will is being very generous & you can have your own one of a kind personal signature model to yours & Will's Designs

LOOK FOR THE DETAILS :applause:

MIDNIGHT

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I would have joined but i aint eligible :(

it says you must be 18 by aug 3..

im only 16 :(

Latest Threads