Gibson 2016 R8 CME Slow Iced Tea Fade SOLD

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the most vintage looking tops I have seen. Hand picked, nice flame, great color.

Big juicy neck. Dark chocolate fretboard, Awesome player, bright and airy sounding. Near mint.

It was sold to me without pickups so there is the option of no pickups for $3175 + 3% Shipped in CONUS

or with a set of New Wizz pickups installed for $3575 + 3%

I'll even thro in a new set of PIO caps if you want....

Paypal accepted (fees worked into pricing)

(I will do pp gift but only if your warm and comfy with it)

This is a nice guitar.

the neck is .907 at the 1st fret and 1.009 at the 12th fret with big rounded shoulders, it feels large in hand but not excessively deep.

The weight is 8.6 on a bathroom scale

There is NO "CME" on the Inked serial number. the COA has the CME information. Has Candy and OHSC

Last edited:

SMAZCO

Reaction score
Man that's a HOT lookin guitar! I have a set of Wizz needing a home too, but might be living in the garage or on the street this close to Christmas. GLWS!

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Man that's a HOT lookin guitar! I have a set of Wizz needing a home too, but might be living in the garage or on the street this close to Christmas. GLWS!
Same here. I have a couple sets looking for a great Les Paul home.

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude... I bought this one because of yours....

swampblues

Reaction score
if mine doesn’t sell in a few days I’m gonna send her to RS Guitarworks to get her neck shaved and keep her. A member here sent me a video of workouts for my hands and it seems to help some.

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats good to hear... don’t give it up... I have bad arthritis in hips and knees. I struggle daily. But going to band is absolutely the best medication. The pain just evaporates... keep playing..