Gibson 2007 Summer Jam Pics

murkat

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I had a great time, nice meeting some new freinds and seeing all. ATB~

W

WBPickups

I heard it was a blast Jay! Look forward to seeing more pics.

Will

Mr Bones

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Just getting home. Jay big thanks, and had a really wonderfull time. The highlight for me was getting to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between geetarpicker and tom murphy about bursts. It was also a treat to get to see the place where these guitars we all hold in such high regard are made, but especially to get to meet many of the great folks who build them. Thanks everyone.

idlewild south

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So where are all the pics?Can't you guys multi-task at all?Sober up.:)

Mr Bones

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha, really, no. I had my camera with me, but just like at the greensboro jam I came home with entirely 2 pictures.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha, really, no. I had my camera with me, but just like at the greensboro jam I came home with entirely 2 pictures.
I have some pix i will be posting a little later just in from a 14 hour drive :eek2:

here is the Rabbit Gibson pulled out of the hat as the surprise headliner , which turned into a goodtime with them inviting gibson's own employee's to the stage

YouTube - SCRAP METAL rock band -- EPK

idlewild south

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys had a good time!Looking forward to any more pics.

WCR

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We got a TON of pix, so when we get back home (leaving for there this evening), I'll get to doing some editing and posting.Had a great time, hung with Flick awhile, our 2 wives had a great time together, and saw/heard some really astounding stuff.
See ya when I get home!!:slash:

jmf

Banned
Reaction score
great to meet you Flick... and thanks for taking that shot! I'll be remembering that one for a while...

jmf

Banned
Reaction score
Just getting home. Jay big thanks, and had a really wonderfull time. The highlight for me was getting to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between geetarpicker and tom murphy about bursts. It was also a treat to get to see the place where these guitars we all hold in such high regard are made, but especially to get to meet many of the great folks who build them. Thanks everyone.

Yeah, that was a trip wasn't it? :applause: Btw: that's GP's burst I'm holding... f'n sweet guitar..

GuitarDean

Reaction score
It was a damn good time FOR SURE! Looking forward to next year already!

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, Flick. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

I, too, look forward to going to the jam next year.

jmf

Banned
Reaction score
Here're some more pics... hope you all can appreciate the stunning quality of my mobile phone camera...

Here's a couple from Doyle's set...

Here's Geetarpicker with that old ass beater LP... what's the deal with that thing anyway? :rofl:

Here's a couple of the Brazilbilly set that me and Stumbler caught on Sat night... Awesome band...

And here's one I took over at Manny's... not related to the trip, but one of my fav pics so I'm putting it here anyway

:hippie:

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We got a TON of pix, so when we get back home (leaving for there this evening), I'll get to doing some editing and posting.Had a great time, hung with Flick awhile, our 2 wives had a great time together, and saw/heard some really astounding stuff.
See ya when I get home!!:slash:
Please post the Pix :shock: Sibel really Hit off with your wife & plans on keeping in touch:hippie:

Latest Threads