Gibson 1986 Studio - Edwards Jimmy Page - Edwards John Sykes

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
That Studio is haunting me.
Grab it. I'm literally just making my money back on it for the price I'm asking. No idea why it hasn't gone yet.

I still have the box it was shipped to me in. It comes with a case. AND I spent the money to get a pro setup on it. It legit plays better than when I got it.

The neck pickup is amazing. Clear, balanced, not too bassy or muddy. Does the "clean neck" really well.
The bridge has a vintage sound to it too. I just wish it was a bit hotter for my tastes/style. I'd rather pass it on than pull out the original Shaws in there.

DADGAD

Reaction score
If it is still around when I get my tax refund I will attempt to make it happen, but I`m sure it will be gone.
I’m not quite awake yet. Ignore my ramblings. Lol. Great guitars here. Always loved the John Sykes.

Last edited:

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
!. All 3 are still up for offer.
2. I started a new job and have had a full week. I'll post more photos by Sat at the latest.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
I'm selling because:
A. Penis reduction surgery. I'm tired of tripping over it.
B. My family was kidnapped by ninjas and I need karate lessons.
C. Meth?
D. I hate seeing gear sitting there, not being used so it’s time to move these along.

bikerdude2

Reaction score
The market sucks. Love the JP. How do the Edwards stack up to the Tokai’s and Greco’s?

Last edited: