Gibson 1959 Les Paul Historic Reissue Historic Makeovers Brazilian rosewood

fretnot

Reaction score
For sale is my 2007 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Historic MONSTER TOP that was sent to Historic Makeovers for their full RDS treatment, which includes a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard, top carve, neck shape, Royalite binding, true nitro lacquer finish with finish checking/light aging, and more. It has it all...huge top, perfect 59 neck carve, weighs 8.9 lbs, and has a slew of upgrades. Has also been PLEK'd for perfect frets and playability up and down the fretboard. Has the Throbak SLE-101 LTD pickups with the NOS wire (can't get anymore), Gil Yaron pickup rings, upgraded wiring kit with Luxe bees, wireless abr with Retrospec posts and thin wheels, Kluson tuners, Monster Relic knobs, 59 style rhythm treble ring and knurled nut, Creamtone pickguard, etc. Comes with original parts and Burstbucker pickups as well. Both COA's are included (Gibson and HM). Also comes with original thin Lifton case, but will ship in a new Gibson Historic case, as they are better padded. PM me with any questions.

SOLD

Last edited:

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale. I just sold my HM. It was a killer machine. Looks like you went as crazy as me on the upgrades too. Quite the package.

buckwild

Reaction score
One of the most killer lemonbursts I've ever seen, and a great seller too.

ASG

Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be much lacquer checking on the nitro HM did? Is that the case or is it the lighting?

RAG7890

Reaction score
...........may I suggest you take that Geeetaar out of its Case & take some great pics.

It will walk out the door.

:cheers2:

Latest Threads