Ghey Paris

spoony

Reaction score
I actually respect the Yellow Vest and others willing to stand up to the Man! People always joking about what pushovers the French are but you can plainly see that is not true.

Power to the People and screw the man.

s

spoony

Reaction score
I retire very soon (at 66). What. Am I s'posed to burn shit down now? :run:
The young won't do it and you would be a good example. Not saying to burn stuff or commit crimes. But I say yes to protest.

The British will never get out of the European Union without bloodshed. They are going to subvert the will of the people by waiting it out just long enough to force another vote. By that time the demographics will have changed into their favor.

Oh almost forgot and in case anyone else forgot J.E. didn't kill himself!

s

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're making me feel old... I think I remember buying that issue.
Somewhere in the garage I have the original Pam Anderson PB... before she got implants.

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I live in a fictional country. I get ousted at 60. Hopefully will have enough for hookers and blow until I'm 70....

Now THAT is a plan!

:)

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
Rioting because they have to retire at 64 instead of 62 to receive full pension benefits.

It is a lot more complicated than that. Macron isn't so much saying people have to retire earlier, he's also put in place measures to cut pensions currently being paid. Meaning a widowed woman receives 30% less, and now has to pick between paying the rent or buying food, or heating her home in winter, etc etc etc. So much for retirement.

And if you think the average salary in France is high, think again. To give you an example, the average salary of a hospital nurse is +/- €1'400 a month, less than 300 Euros above minimum wage (€1'115). That is two thirds of piss all compared to what they are being asked to do. But with unemployment being at around 10%, people don't have a choice.

Macron is a globalist asshole, his job is to make France a misery if you're not one of the Elites. It truly is sad. Hence the backlash.

Last edited:

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
It is a lot more complicated than that. Macron isn't so much saying people have to retire earlier, he's also put in place measures to cut pensions currently being paid. Meaning a windowed woman receives 30% less, and now has to pick between paying the rent or buying food, or heating her home in winter, etc etc etc. So much for retirement.

And if you think the average salary in France is high, think again. To give you an example, the average salary of a hospital nurse is +/- €1'400 a month, less than 300 Euros above minimum wage (€1'115). That is two thirds of piss all compared to what they are being asked to do. But with unemployment being at around 10%, people don't have a choice.

Macron is a globalist asshole, his job is to make France a misery if you're not one of the Elites. It truly is sad. Hence the backlash.
Bah, pay no attention. The 'hard worker' virtue signalling is rife through this thread.

pnuggett

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

1575645690308.png

Today is set to follow a similar pattern, with almost all high-speed train services cancelled, most of the Paris Metro system shut down and hundreds of flights set to be axed.

That is really great news for the climate. Really cuts back on CO2 emissions.

Latest Threads