Gett'n old sucks..

Frogfur

Reaction score
To the gentleman above, you've got allot to learn and a long row to plow.

Remember one thing son.."Where i am now someday you shall be..."

I'm glad i am on the down hill slop and not on the uphill side. I've lived the good years in my slot of time.

Best of luck..

BuzzHaze

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's crazy. When I look into a mirror, I still see the same little kid, that same silly grin, those same green eyes. Damn, nothing has changed except the date as far as I'm concerned.

Even when I was in my 20's, I used to shave a section of my ankle for customers, to show the amazing "Kirby" and it's haircutting power....haha. Yes, I was a Kirby salesman. I admit that, so having a few bald spots is nothing new.

I feel young inside and that's all that counts. I am super healthy and in excellent physical condition. No meds, no illnesses, aches or pains. I'm a very lucky guy, I don't take it for granted either. I like to do some crazy chit for an old guy haha

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
.. so that hair missing on the lower legs is normal as you get older ? .. cause I was thinking it might be a circulation issue or something ..
I guess it's normal. I used to have hair on the top of my feet, like a Hobbit too - it's gone.

HARDWEAR

Reaction score
Well, at least one thing is certian.......you geezers haven't lost ya's sense of humor.

I'm 51 now and just had my left hip replaced from a work-related over use injury. Five weeks post-op now and it's going well. Of course, I still feel the arthritis in my back but I'll just have to deal with it. Golden years my ass! Ooo I can't wait!

50WPLEXI

Reaction score
To the gentleman above, you've got allot to learn and a long row to plow.

Remember one thing son.."Where i am now someday you shall be..."

I'm glad i am on the down hill slop and not on the uphill side. I've lived the good years in my slot of time.

Best of luck..

I'm probably older than you think. Fight the good fight sir. Try to keep your mind/body active. And only worry about what's really important in life. It's been a long tough road for me, but I refuse to let it wear me down.

nauc

Reaction score
old age is punishment for not living it up....

CHUNKYNECK

Reaction score
It can't be all bad. You just got to make the most of it. Poop your pants? Just get a nurse to clean it up.:thumb: Blame the unintentional fart at the dinner table on the dog etc. I'm looking forward to old age. :D

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
I'm older than all you punks. But I don't talk about old age much, it just makes me feel older.

When the subject does come up I try to discuss it with humor, like you all are doing. Good job BTW.

Well, it's almost 6am, time to get out of bed and have another fabulous day. :thumb:
Gotta get a move on. The early bird special starts at 2:30.. :laugh2:

_ZIGGY_

Banned
Reaction score
Getting old really sucks..
I can tell you one thing.. you can't trust a fart anymore!
One wrong move and you end up with about three teaspoons of
Sh*t in your pants...

Just say'n..that's all
That spoonful spoonful spooooonful! Lmao

Love that song:laugh2:

Markie A

Reaction score
It's crazy. When I look into a mirror, I still see the same little kid, that same silly grin, those same green eyes. Damn, nothing has changed except the date as far as I'm concerned.

I feel young inside and that's all that counts. I am super healthy and in excellent physical condition. No meds, no illnesses, aches or pains. I'm a very lucky guy, I don't take it for granted either. I like to do some crazy chit for an old guy haha

The 1st paragraph is exactly what I've told friends & family for years. I look in the mirror every morning. I do not see an old bald guy. I do not see a fat guy. I see the same Mofo that I saw when I was 12 years old.

I am healthy. I still play with Grandkids & act immature. My Son (now 35) beat me in a 60 yard dash for the 1st time ever just 2 years ago. I almost cried about that :D

I do have a few aches & pains, but I reckon my Grandpa had those too. He never sat around & whined about them. He was the toughest man I've ever known, so that is good enough for me..........

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
Despite a few aches and pains every now and again, on the whole, the older I get, the better I feel.

roeg

Reaction score
I had a left shoulder issue that has taken nine months to get back to 95%.Sure sign of age to take that long. otherwise i'm ok at this point.

When i turned 50,i resolved to get fit.7 yrs later its paying dividends.But that belly wants to grow!So i'm watching the food,and trying to keep a balance with exercise.The more fat ya got,the bigger the risk for everything.Not an ironclad gaurantee...but you are stacking the deck in your favor if you get lean,exercise and eat right...the earlier you start,the better the dividends down the road.

Sin Nombre

Reaction score
So, how old are you? I am 69 and there are one or two others older than I am.
I'm young enough to remember that I am two weeks younger than you.
But I was not referring to you as you had not posted yet.
Yes, I came across someone else older than us but I can't remember who.
It seems not many members make it past 70. :shock:
And I just left an opening for a cheap shot from the younger members with that last sentence. :cool:

ATM47

Reaction score
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

chasenblues

Reaction score
I'm young enough to remember that I am two weeks younger than you.
But I was not referring to you as you had not posted yet.
Yes, I came across someone else older than us but I can't remember who.
It seems not many members make it past 70. :shock:
And I just left an opening for a cheap shot from the younger members with that last sentence. :cool:

River?
Greg?
Vasco?
Phil?
Cookie?
:naughty:

They say the best thing about alzheimer's is that you meet somebody new every day.

:laugh2:

Latest Threads