Getting your first "Like".

garweft

Reaction score
I don't have many thanks at all. Maybe if I spent more time starting worthwhile threads instead of posting stupid meme's as smart asses replies to other threads......

images

7gtop

Reaction score
Mini Statistics

Join Date 04-01-2011 Total Posts 9,304
vbseo_like.png

Likes Received 22746
vbseo_like.png
Likes Given

I haz a diss-a=po!nt :shock:

lebowski.gif

jc2000

Reaction score
I get the likes but I don't understand the Thanks. How do you get them? or give them for that matter?

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
I know one thing, fvckin' Cookie isn't going to trick me into giving him Gratuitous Likes"

It isn't happening--

And old man, you have the Like/Thanks level of importance bassackwards-

Like = Day Time Emmy for best documentary about picking corn from Shite-

Thanks = Oscar for best actor----

Well, Bluesy, you ain't going to thank me when I point out that your "Thanks" occured in just 151 of your posts out of a total of 13,492 posts. That means that for 13,341 posts you were talking total bollocks that no c*nt gave a f*ck about!!:thumb::laugh2:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I wish I had longer arms to pat myself on the back. Too bad you can't give yourself likes. I'd give myself MILLIONS. Self Love is VERY fulfilling. I'm never lonely. I'm my BEST friend. I LOVE you SO MUCH Tim, you really inspire me,day after day. You are brilliant!

jlu52

ignoramus maximus emeritus
Reaction score
I wish I had longer arms to pat myself on the back. Too bad you can't give yourself likes. I'd give myself MILLIONS. Self Love is VERY fulfilling. I'm never lonely. I'm my BEST friend. I LOVE you SO MUCH Tim, you really inspire me,day after day. You are brilliant!

Hey Tim, I remember reading Fantastic Four comics way back around 1961. The leader of the group, Reed, could stretch his body parts to amazing lengths, after getting whacked with cosmic rays. Just gotta find some cosmic rays, and you can pat yourself on the back ad infinitum, bro!
Next visit to the grocer, pick up a box of those Kelloggs' Cosmic Rays, my friend...:thumb:

MooCheng

Reaction score
one of the thing I like about MLP is there is no dislike button.....

7gtop

Reaction score
LESSONS .... !n ... L!kes :naughty:

:thumbs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_4sZRkUaos&feature=player_embedded"]My Rist arrives!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl:

kevinpaul

Reaction score
I am so worried I will be screamed at that when I see a like, I am relieved.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
one of the thing I like about MLP is there is no dislike button.....

I think it's the one thing we're missing.
:)
We need a Dislike and a Poster Poke (or whatever it would be called) so that we can let some people know how silly they sound and make sure they get the message, without giving them the reacharound Like.
I have hit the Like on posts and responded, with quote, calling them a doosh.
Although, the deception has its appeal...

Flying_Milkman

Reaction score
I think it's the one thing we're missing.
:)
We need a Dislike and a Poster Poke (or whatever it would be called) so that we can let some people know how silly they sound and make sure they get the message, without giving them the reacharound Like.
I have hit the Like on posts and responded, with quote, calling them a doosh.
Although, the deception has its appeal...

Nothing would make this forum fairer than giving the vocal majority power to vote down posts.

Sorry, sorry. Purple implied.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Nothing would make this forum fairer than giving the vocal majority power to vote down posts.

Sorry, sorry. Purple implied.

Agreed. The dissenters must be dealt with.
Time for majority rule!
The socialite imperialists had their chance.

I imply sort of a chartreuse-y color.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Likes are fine, but I get really jazzed when I see the Private Message Banner blinking in the upper right corner. It gets me very excited because somebody took the time to write me a note. It can be nice or mean...doesn't matter. No greater joy than getting a PM. :)

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
The likes I've given vastly outnumber the likes I've received.

I feel so... useless. Degraded. I'm gonna cry

:laugh2:

Join Date02-08-2013
Total Posts2,887
vbseo_like.png

Likes Received4379
vbseo_like.png

Likes Given12267

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Hey Tim, I remember reading Fantastic Four comics way back around 1961. The leader of the group, Reed, could stretch his body parts to amazing lengths, after getting whacked with cosmic rays. Just gotta find some cosmic rays, and you can pat yourself on the back ad infinitum, bro!
Next visit to the grocer, pick up a box of those Kelloggs' Cosmic Rays, my friend...:thumb:

J, I LOVE FF. I promised Mrs. Fezz, "NO MORE SUPER-POWERS!" I'm already FANTASTIC, I get HATE now, if I get any stronger they will lynch me.

Dorothy Spiggot

Reaction score
Likes are fine, but I get really jazzed when I see the Private Message Banner blinking in the upper right corner. It gets me very excited because somebody took the time to write me a note. It can be nice or mean...doesn't matter. No greater joy than getting a PM. :)

PM sent now put yer dick away!:slap:

Latest Threads