Getting my first PRS today, Standard SE 24 Vintage Cherry red.

Steven

Reaction score
Looking forward to it, never had or played a PRS before.

THAWK819

Reaction score
Happy NGD. I've got 2 currently and I really enjoy them both. My first was the Zach Myers signature, semi hollow, SE. The second was a Wilcutt limited run, McCarty 594, Artist grade top, Braz Board, yadda, yadda; all the bells and whistles (pictured left).

Having 2 examples from nearly opposite ends of their production spectrum made me even more impressed with the SE line. For $650 new, the SE Zach Myers was very nicely built and set up well right out of the box. I ended up eventually swapping out the stock pickups for Seymour Duncan's (Jazz in the neck and Custom 5 in the bridge), but the guitar has always been very comfortable to play.

Throw up some pics once you have it.

Steven

Reaction score
They gave me a really good price on mine.

I also got a Squier classic vibe jaguar yesterday. I like the classic vibe line, and didn't wish to pay Fender's prices.

Slater529

Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the PRS! Looking forward to hearing your opinion on it. Oh, and pics too!

I have an SE Hollowbody II Piezo and a Core Paul's Guitar. Love 'em both!

C Squared

Reaction score
Ive been on a run with PRS after grabbing 1 for my daughter. Congrats and as mentioned PICS!

BRMarshall

Reaction score
Congratulations, I bought a sunburst SE Standard 24 last January - my first PRS. The quality of construction and finish is flawless on mine. It plays real nice too. I hope yours arrives as nice as mine - enjoy!

Latest Threads